Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Cheating Husband - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheating Husband (708 Views)

Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue / Man Stabs Cheating Wife On The Eyes - PHOTO ( Viewers Discretion Is STRONGLY Adv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband by cocacola2: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
Heard from a reliable source a friends husband is cheating, they got married in feb 2010, it was a talk of the town, now the husband is cheating with a colleague at work, He brings her(mistress) to their matrimonial home everyday, my friend recently found out about this, through the help of their landlord and landlady who were also present at their wedding, she was terrified when she asked the husband about it, all he did was to beat her up, unfortunately for him the sisters younger brother came visiting, he was speechless as well,

Now my friend has reported the siutation to his family members, they begged on his behalf and he apologised. when her parents found out about this ugly incident, her parents were angry, but no parent prays for things to go so bad ,rather they want amendments , they resolved it.

Now he's is still on the case but worse, the mistress in question resumes in their house 8am to go to work with her lover when return from work, she cooks in my friend kitchen and leave an hour before my friend returns from work,

while my friend would have left the house at 6am with the staff bus, No doubt my friend is richer than her husband but shes the most humble person i have ever seen, he gives the husband anything he asks for, just to be the submissive wife,

The case is getting far serious cos the landlord is worried because his got children growing up and all this Episode is not good for his children to learn from, the landlord has given them a quit notice. My friend is in a messy state cos its affecting her work and everyone at work is asking questions cos she has lost weight and sometimes absent minded.

The husbands family are not helping matters because they don't believe he truly has a mistress who normally comes to their house. The landlord wished he was a close family member, he would have dealt with the husband but the relationship is just a landlord/ tenant relationship. He told my friend to seek help from other people who are not family. WHAT DO MY FRIEND DO
Re: Cheating Husband by GeorgeD1(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2010
are you sure this is not a case of black magic?
Re: Cheating Husband by cocacola2: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
E tire mi, but all we can do is to pray for her, cos dats the only way i can help sad
Re: Cheating Husband by JUO(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2010
When a woman decides to marry how work, another woman will marry your husband for you. I'm not saying what the man is doing is good, But i will tell you the woman has no time for the man. Imagine a woman leaving house by 6am, may be comes comes back around 7pm. That means she stays in the house for 11hrs. Hum, women of these days. Now somebody who has time is marrying your husband. Create time for your husband or you loose him. I pray that he will change one day. I think he needs attention
Re: Cheating Husband by cocacola2: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
The case is not how many hours she spends at work, but a case of infidelity, what if the case is reverse, would the wife do same? and for God sake she only leaves the house at that time because she works in V.I, if you would want to beat the traffic, u would advise her to leave the house early, she closes 4.15 pm and get home before 6pm and all weekend at home, so what more does the man want ?
Re: Cheating Husband by JUO(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2010
She should pray to God and forget her evil did. Devil get power o. But with God all things are possible
Re: Cheating Husband by GeorgeD1(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2010
the case of the career woman being carried out of her matrimony? wink
Re: Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2010
@ JUO

So because the man can't keep his d1ck in his pants the woman should quit her job and the whole family should starve

You see this is why a woman shd not 'take care' of a man. If he has to work long hours to take care of his family, I'll know if he'll still have the strength to be fooking around! cool

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With My Skinny Legs / Efcc Rearrests Former Bank Chiefs, Directors / My Girlfriend Decide To Connect Back With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.