Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances (7855 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 UTME Results Today / JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / WAEC Releases 2019 Results, Plans E-marking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by TITOPE(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/08/nabteb-releases-2019-results-reals-out.html

The National Business and Technical Examinations Board, said 32,673 candidates that sat for the NBC/NTC examinations scored five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics.

Registrar/Chief Executive, NABTEB, Prof. (Mrs.) Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe disclosed this while briefing newsmen on the outcome of the 2019 May/June NABTEB examination results in Benin City, the Edo State capital.

The Registrar/Chief Executive, NABTEB, said a total of 46,120 candidates obtained five credits and above with or without English Language and Mathematics; thus representing 83.05 percent of the candidates that sat for the same exams.

Prof. Ifeoma said a total of 56,413 candidates registered for the examinations in 1,501 centres, stressing that analysis of the enrollment indicated that candidates enrolled for 15 Engineering Trades, 7 Construction Trades, 9 Miscellaneous Trades, 4 Business Trades and 21 General Education Subjects.
He noted that a total of 55,532 candidates sat for the examinations which represents 98.44 percent of the total enrollment adding that it is important to note that out of the 30,955 candidates that sat for the various trades, 16,573 (53.54 percent) were certified as craftsmen.

While lauding the quality assurance mechanisms put in place by the board, Ifeoma said it has helped the body to checkmate examination malpractice.

“Permit me to observe that quality assurance mechanisms put in place by the board to checkmate examination malpractice seem to have continued to yield positive results.

“For instance, 399 candidates representing 0.72 percent of the examination candidates were found to be involved in examination malpractice compared to 842 candidates, representing 1.52 percent of the total number of candidates during the May/June 2018 certificate examinations”, she said.

She however stressed that, as part of the effort of the federal government to empower Nigerians with skills, the National Skills Qualification Framework was approved by the Federal Ministry of Education which expanded the assessment horizon of NABTEB as general awarding body for the assessment and award of Nigerian Skills Qualification to products of both private and public institutions.

She further said NABTEB is therefore well prepared to collaborate with public and private training institutions that are engaged in training on technical, vocational or entrepreneurial skills in any part of the country for the purpose of conducting assessment and awarding certificates.

Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by Rapuru14: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
NABTEB, please give us the rundown according to states' perfomance; I need to make my final conclusion on a serious matter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by samba03: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who be this when they above me na. Chai some people self ehn

1 Like

Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by Hienna(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ok...kudos
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by inoki247: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
All this inside the Parlor exams
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by vickydevoka(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who the write nabteb
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by Mrshape: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ok
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by ibknaanii80: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who else notice say barca don dey loss their first match to ATHLETIC like my beloved Chelsea. Barca will be at the bottom of the table I mean relegation zone gangan till tomorrow.
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by sheubaba2013: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
IKERE GORGE DAM, A BLESSING TO OUR GENERATION.

Ikere is a town located in Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State Nigeria.
It is about 28km North East Iseyin. The town is a home to the popular Ikere Gorge Dam. It is located on the Ogun river with a reservoir capacity of about 690 million meter cube.

I have visited the Ikere Gorge Dam on more than three occasions, the last time I visited the Dam was 12th of August, 2019 which is the second day of Eid Al-Adha (Festival of Sacrifice).
The trip was led by the Hon. President of Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) in person of Hon. Babajide Oniyo, Hon. Shina Peller, my humble self Sakariyau Tijani Sheu (Sheubaba) and the entire members of IYDG.
The theme of this year program was "Convergence season 3/ Developmental Tour". We paid a visit to the Ado Awaye Iyake suspended lake and later proceeded to Ikere George Dam both in Iseyin LGA.
Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) aim is the way forward for the development of Iseyin, Oke Ogun and the entire Nigeria at large, therefore Ikere George Dam must not be abandoned. Charity begins at home.

A Dam is a barrier that stops or restrict the flow of water or underground stream. -Wikipedia
Some Dams are constructed to change the direction of river water flow into channel, canal, pipeline etc.

George is a narrow valley between hills or mountains typically with steep rocky walls and a stream running through it.
The term is obtained from the French word "Gorge" which means throat or neck. A George is often smaller than Canyon, although both can be used to describe deep, narrow valleys with a stream or river running along their base.

Ikere Gorge Dam has been abandoned for so long. It is the second largest Dam in Nigeria, but it has been a long forgotten dream.
The Ikere Gorge Dam was first established by the Military regim of Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo and it was set up in 1983 by the then administration of Alhaji Shehu Shagari.
Ikere Gorge Dam was initially planned to generate 6 Megawatts of Electricity.

Furthermore, Dam can also supply water for Iseyin, Iganna, Okeho, Lagos etc.
Among the the plans was also for Irrigation purpose of about 12,000 hectares of land. According to findings, some equipments has been purchased as at then by the Government, they has been kept at the site for the Hydro Power component of the Dam and has not yet been installed.
According to experts the project will take up to 3 to 4 months to be completed.

Ikere Gorge Dam can be developed for aquaculture, I even bought some fishes on our way back from the site visitation. It can create over 1,500 jobs for the youths, production capacity of over one million tonnes of fish annually if fully utilized.

There is no mobile network in the area, we are unable to make or receive calls throughout the visitation.

The 35km access road that lead to the Dam is appalling, the road need to be fixed for easy access.

Conclusively, we the Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) on my humble behalf are calling on the Federal Government of Nigeria to put the Ikere Gorge Dam in good shape for the purpose of Hydro power generation, Irrigation, aquaculture etc.
At the other hand the government should also harness the tourism potential of the Ado-Awaye Iyake suspended lake which is the second suspended lake in the world after the Colorado suspended lake in the USA.
"I am convinced that Nigeria would have been a more highly developed country without the oil. I wished we had never smelled the fumes of petroleum" -Prof Wole Soyinka.
God bless Iseyin, God bless Nigeria.

Ikere Gorge Dam! The second largest Dam in Nigeria.
Ikere Gorge Dam! The time is now.
Ikere Gorge Dam! No more further delay
Ikere Gorge Dam! The untapped blessing
Ikere Gorge Dam! A blessing to our generation
Ikere Gorge Dam! A gift from God Almighty

By SAKARIYAU TIJANI SHEU aka SHEUBABA

2 Likes

Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by Temptee101(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
This one na exam too

'Pay and get result' exam
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by Temptee101(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
This one na exam too

Pay and get result exam
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Noted.
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by Legendguru: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
hmmm
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by Felixalex(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Real out ko, fake out ni.....

It's REEL out not real out
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by nicepoker101(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
vickydevoka:
Who the write nabteb
students
Re: NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances by awokunlet: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
inoki247:
All this inside the Parlor exams

So which one be outside parlour exam btw waec and neco tutorial exam...if u know u know grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neco Scratch Card,urgent! / Letters To The FG & ASUU / Correct JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses In Nigeria University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.