Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike (33318 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by taiwolomo1: 3:07am On Aug 17, 2019
effacofresh:
all this write up and no single "like"
who got time to read all that shit undecided
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by taiwolomo1: 3:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Ordinary boyfriends talking like a husband undecided I'm nt complaining ...complain na...mumu

2 Likes

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 17, 2019
post=81320480:
I just showed this news to the barman and he just declared free drinks for everybody at the bar. Thank you very much

I really enjoyed the free drinks bro.
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by wman(m): 4:47am On Aug 17, 2019
sheubaba2013:
Wow! I finally make the FTC
Moderator please help us push the ikere gorge Dam article to the front page. Thanks

You've been posting on other topics.

Why don't you create a new topic of your own in a relevant section and add pictures to the post?
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by meobizy(f): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2019
The boy no even fine, sef. We’ll send his boring girlfriend back to him next week before she rapes a married man.

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Goalnaldo(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Galaticos444:
Barcelona lost their opening match,advantage real madrid grin
I pray we capitalize on it my guy
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by kokoA(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Did one wey him relationship data remain 5MB ma still dey talk? undecided
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by SpaceTour: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2019
mperornero:
see this one , person wey go dump you very soon undecideds... anyway it's not even my concern.

I wonder what Jacky is even doing with this kind of ugly boyfriend in the first place. Tufia. Lets hope she will have a change of mind once she comes of BB house

1 Like

Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Olumeme: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2019
I don't understand all this intellectual nonsense. Big brother is not correct intelligence but for nudity
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Collins, is that you??

Just be thankful that Mike is a married man!!!

Nina and Collins saga looking??
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Bamidele124: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Really
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by dazzlingd(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2019
post=81320480:
I just showed this news to the barman and he just declared free drinks for everybody at the bar. Thank you very much

grin
Re: Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike by Cleff4u(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very understanding I like this guy. honestly Jacky is the most intelligent person in that house follow by Mike. but people don't know rather dey look after nudity. my man support ur woman I love that

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Cries As She Is Unpaired From Miracle / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel / Will Smith's Terrible Nigerian Accent As Dr. Bennet Omalu In "Concussion”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.