Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification (63362 Views)

Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Ritzy10(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
BBNaija: What Jackye Has To Say About Tacha's Disqualification

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Ritzy10(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Biggie could've helped her by getting all expenses paid to see a therapist. I am amazed at how someone replies anything thrown at her and more. I could as well recommend 'nairaland' for her. If you want to test your tolerance level, spend a few months here with active comments. If you could be abused here and not be moved, then you'll avoid a lot in the real world.

Typing from experience.

428 Likes 26 Shares

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by seunmohmoh(f): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
People go yab tacha pass khaffi

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by slawomir: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
All these their mumu show

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by WetSmoke: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Implosion grin
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Aare2050(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oríṣiríṣi
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by lordswill03: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
I pray she gets help soon. I guess she didn't see that coming. Like they sent her to come and disgrace her self.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Jerkules: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Who be diswan?

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Citytrend: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's well
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Teewhy2: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't think most brand will like such attitude and character associated with them, I think this show has helped her to know her weakness and if she can work on it with the game she currently has the sky is her starting point.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by mcjohny(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Finally tacha gets her eviction deservedly. Young ladies could actually learn from things like this. Rudeness, nudity and disrespect doesn't make you popular, it only attracts a few that may chant your name now but pray to see you only at a distance

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by amiibaby(f): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Next

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Sirpaul(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
undecided not her type....
GrabHisBalls:
Biggie could've helped her by getting all expenses paid to see a therapist. I am amazed at how someone replies anything thrown at her and more. I could as well recommend 'nairaland' for her. If you want to test your tolerance level, spend a few months here with active comments. If you could be abused here, and not be moved, then you'll avoid a lot in the real world.

Typing from experience.
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
jwsowospd:
NA LIE BRO
Tell me why you think it's a lie and I'll give you more reasons why it's true.

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Skmoda(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Next pls......
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by bikerboy1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Personality disorder + Anger management issues

= kaboom!!!!

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by stevodot22(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
No league no transfer market

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Auxtin85(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
If Tasha had won the show, many girls would have believed bad character brings wealth

188 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by odogwu190(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Information just reaching me, shatta bundle promise to give tacha 60 thousand million US dollars� Yun yun yun rich nigga

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Sirseedorf(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good riddiance

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Jerkules: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
amiibaby:
Next
U are naturally blessed with DSL kiss

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Jh0wsef(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Walking Body Odor you mean?

youngsahito:
All na set-up...#teamtacha

You, my brother are a mumu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Maxcollins042(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
The kind party wey Seyi go do this weekend eh

Meanwhile, Mercy is the Sergio Ramos of BBNaija

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by KayCee92(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Biggie could've helped her by getting all expenses paid to see a therapist. I am amazed at how someone replies anything thrown at her and more. I could as well recommend 'nairaland' for her. If you want to test your tolerance level, spend a few months here with active comments. If you could be abused here and not be moved, then you'll avoid a lot in the real world. Is this why you keep grabbing balls upandan?

Typing from experience.
Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by bukkysam(f): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
wetin

Re: BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification by opalu: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019

Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted