Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,649 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence (1932 Views)

I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Godwithus20: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
GodSaklek:

HI bro, I must be sincere with you ,Religion is a scam, u said u started seeing Demon wen u gave your life to Christ, but it stopped when u stop praying or going to church, u said non of those suppose pastors, including TB Joshua are unable to find solution to your problems,it will be so, because they are all scams,beside, Jehovah, Allah and the rest of the religion gods are a in spiritual captivity, religion isn't a solution but it will make it worst for u, don't mind all those people asking u to keep praying, reading bible and fasting, discus it with OtemAtum , maybe he can help you out.

GodSaklek... i think i will want to know more about OtemAtum...
Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Godwithus20: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God bro.

I don't know you but it seems there a whole lot tied to you, because after responding to your post yesterday night, I had a Nairaland related dream that had to do with my response, after which an evil spirit I believe appeared to me in a dream and said that he was the demon of light.

But he wasn't able to do anything to me as I slept like a baby even though I was obviously a serious threat to their works here and elsewhere as I earlier told you.

So this thing truly works if you allow God to finish the work He has started in you, for you would have the power over all the powers of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.{Luke 10:19}

God be with you.

I believe you bro... what you said yesternight rejuvenated me, and i must tell you, you are indeed a messenger of the Almighty...
God be with you too sir.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Godwithus20: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God bro.

I don't know you but it seems there a whole lot tied to you, because after responding to your post yesterday night, I had a Nairaland related dream that had to do with my response, after which an evil spirit I believe appeared to me in a dream and said that he was the demon of light.

But he wasn't able to do anything to me as I slept like a baby even though I was obviously a serious threat to their works here and elsewhere as I earlier told you.

So this thing truly works if you allow God to finish the work He has started in you, for you would have the power over all the powers of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.{Luke 10:19}

God be with you.

I never also knew there is a demon of light....
please can you enlighten me more on this demon?
Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Godwithus20: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Demons attacking you when you pray is a signal that your prayers is disturbing them, and that you are a threat to them. If you give up praying they will let your sleeping dog lie only to launch a ferocious attack against you when you are completely defenceless. Take up your armour and fight.

Thanks for the encouragement sir...God will help us all in this spiritual journey
Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by GodSaklek(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Godwithus20:

GodSaklek... i think i will want to know more about OtemAtum...

If u want to know more,talk to OtemAtum , beside, u can check out Otem writtens here https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

By the time u finished it,things will change for u
Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Godwithus20:

I believe you bro... what you said yesternight rejuvenated me, and i must tell you, you are indeed a messenger of the Almighty...
God be with you too sir.
It's really good to know because we can't afford to allow the thief to stop us from fulfilling God's purpose for our lives.

I wish you could understand the extent to which God could use us if we let Him have His way, for today I'm a beneficiary of the difficult preparation He made me go through, but at the time I was complaining bitterly because I couldn't understand why.

But now because of the results, although it's easier said than done, I am praying for Him to take me through even more if He deemed it necessary because I have been able to see the benefits of such a process.

Thank God for the great and make mighty things He has done and will continue to do both in and through our lives, to Him be all the praise.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Godwithus20:

I never also knew there is a demon of light....
please can you enlighten me more on this demon?
Sounds ironic, don't it?

I have never heard that specific term before that myself, but from all indications it points to the demon with the glowing eyes which I believe is behind the worship of the sun god in many pagan worship.

And I just went back to your post and saw that you were looking at the sun when that happened to you, so the fact that it appeared to me after I responded to your post last night most likely confirms that this was the same demon behind those visions and the demonic attacks you've been facing.

However despite calling himself the demon of light, his whole body was dark except for his eye where light proceeded from and also around parts of his body which revealed his body shape.

The way his eyes were lit up seemed very familiar to some images I have seen before like in a movie called the clash of the Titans whose story was hinged on the gods the Greeks worship, where there was a strange being with glowing eyes that turned people to stone.

And I have come to learn that is actually the image of the Greek goddess, so that is likely the demon behind that image.

By the way concerning the term demon of light, Paul said something about Satan being transformed into an angel of light{2 Cor 11:14}, so this may be what he was actually talking about, for it's like a counterfeit of the original light to deceive men. And Jesus also said something about the devil falling like lightening from heaven{Luke 10:18}, so that saying may not be unconnected to that.

There is a brother here with the moniker enthronedbyGod who I would like you to meet, for he has in-depth knowledge concerning these things. He has a related thread which I believe could be of much help and inspiration to you.

Here's the thread link: https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through

God bless.

p.s. It seems they are not willing to let you go without a fight, for the agents of Satan are already here trying to uproot the Word of God that has been sown into your heart, but as I said earlier, it's not up to them to decide if they succeed of not. wink
Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Godwithus20: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Sounds ironic, don't it?

I have never heard that specific term before that myself, but from all indications it points to the demon with the glowing eyes which I believe is behind the worship of the sun god in many pagan worship.

And I just went back to your post and saw that you were looking at the sun when that happened to you, so the fact that it appeared to me after I responded to your post last night most likely confirms that this was the same demon behind those visions and the demonic attacks you've been facing.

However despite calling himself the demon of light, his whole body was dark except for his eye where light proceeded from and also around parts of his body which revealed his body shape.

The way his eyes were lit up seemed very familiar to some images I have seen before like in a movie called the clash of the Titans whose story was hinged on the gods the Greeks worship, where there was a strange being with glowing eyes that turned people to stone.

And I have come to learn that is actually the image of the Greek goddess, so that is likely the demon behind that image.

By the way concerning the term demon of light, Paul said something about Satan being transformed into an angel of light{2 Cor 11:14}, so this may be what he was actually talking about, for it's like a counterfeit of the original light to deceive men. And Jesus also said something about the devil falling like lightening from heaven{Luke 10:18}, so that saying may not be unconnected to that.

There is a brother here called enthronedbyGod who I would like you to meet, for he has in-depth knowledge concerning these things. He has a related thread which I believe could be of much help and inspiration to you.

Here's the thread link: https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through

God bless.

p.s. It seems they are not willing to let you go without a fight, for the agents of Satan are already here trying to uproot the Word of God that has been sown into your heart, but as I said earlier, it's not up to them to decide if they succeed of not. wink

thanks brother... i really appreciate you thus far...
concerning the demon of light and my visions..

do you know what confuses me most?

i was in the mood of prayers when this said spirit to me to stop and start worshipping,

before the visions, a lot took place in my room...

One of those things were a live operation performed in my stomach...

i felt a very big vibrator like object in my stomach...

and i also felt objects were being removed and replaced in my body...
in the mist of this operation, the spiritual being instructed me not to close my eyes at all... if i did, it will take us some steps backwards, there was time i felt paralyzed, i could not move my hands nor my feet.

It was this same leading that led me to look at the sun... this still gives me doubt if it were the Real God or a manipulation...

I will check out the links... thanks again once more

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Godwithus20:

i was in the mood of prayers when this said spirit to me to stop and start worshipping,

in the mist of this operation, the spiritual being instructed me not to close my eyes at all... if i did, it will take us some steps backwards, there was time i felt paralyzed, i could not move my hands nor my feet.

It was this same leading that led me to look at the sun... this still gives me doubt if it were the Real God or a manipulation...

Thank God.

I am also going to put your matter in prayers.

God bless you.
Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Sounds like a demonic attack. Someone also posted something similar on this section, and going through his own, one can see that his own is a gift from God, while yours looks like a demonic attack. I do not believe that God would make a person go through a scary/traumatising spiritual encounter except the person is spiritually mature/fit to handle the fear it brings. Asides the fear, you went mad, you also claim the spiritual being replaced parts of your body, etc. You are the one who knows your background, so should have an idea if it's idol, occultic, powers, etc that is behind it.

That is why it is good to pray and suppress terrestrial powers when we are on fast, because it seems like the powers in your environment know whenever you fast and manipulate your mind, speaking to you to ''stop prayers and start worshipping'', ''keep your eyes opened so that you aren't taken backwards''.etc.

Trying to quit being a Christian will only worsen your situation, because such foundational demons do not leave a person without the power in the name of Jesus. You cannot use devil to cast out the devil, you should be careful of where you go for deliverance. You have not met with the right pastor, that is why they can't even tell you the cause of your problem talkless of solution. Stick to God, keep praying, and go for deliverance in MFM. You may also reach out to Servant**Vic, he has a thread in this section, I believe he would be able to tell you the cause of your problem/solution.He is a deliverance pastor.
Godwithus20:

Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Godwithus20: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Sounds like a demonic attack. Someone also posted something similar on this section, and going through his own, one can see that his own is a gift from God, while yours looks like a demonic attack. I do not believe that God would make a person go through a scary/traumatising spiritual encounter except the person is spiritually mature/fit to handle the fear it brings. Asides the fear, you went mad, you also claim the spiritual being replaced parts of your body, etc. You are the one who knows your background, so should have an idea if it's idol, occultic, powers, etc that is behind it.

That is why it is good to pray and suppress terrestrial powers when we are on fast, because it seems like the powers in your environment know whenever you fast and manipulate your mind, speaking to you to ''stop prayers and start worshipping'', ''keep your eyes opened so that you aren't taken backwards''.etc.

Trying to quit being a Christian will only worsen your situation, because such foundational demons do not leave a person without the power in the name of Jesus. You cannot use devil to cast out the devil, you should be careful of where you go for deliverance. You have not met with the right pastor, that is why they can't even tell you the cause of your problem talkless of solution. Stick to God, keep praying, and go for deliverance in MFM. You may also reach out to Servant**Vic, he has a thread in this section, I believe he would be able to tell you the cause of your problem/solution.He is a deliverance pastor.

Please do a favour and post his thread here for me... thanks.
Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by OnPointMan(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Godwithus20:
Please just bear with me, i will try my best to summarize everything

after praying and fasting for 4 days sometime in 2017, i had a live experience where i was looking at a sun at about 1pm, where i was gashing, a moon just covered the sun (mind you i was instructed by a spiritual force which even till now, i dont know what it is).

Right there, not more than 15mins clouds covered the moon again, and images started forming, they were many. i can only remember four, which are;
an old man holding an ancient scroll, a lion lying with a sheep, a man sitting on a thrown, a man holding a little baby and so on. I will have to raise my left hand up to collect the displayed image before the clouds could form another image.

My family thought i was behaving strange looking at the sun and raising my hand, they made me loose concentration, and i eventually ran mad for two weeks

after regaining my senses, i vowed not to take anything Christianity seriously, i backed out from the faith...

fast forward to yesterday.... i dreamt about the same thing, this time, i was speaking in tongues, all of a sudden, a kind of like raining whether became very sunny, and same incidence of 2017 was replayed again...

pls i am depressed, what does these things mean, considering the fact I don’t pray again and I hardly go to church .

PLEASE MOD, HELP ME MOVE THIS UP

Didn't you see a man in black robe?

Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
OnPointMan:

Didn't you see a man in black robe?
So this is the picture you were talking about?

Hmmm....this is really revealing, because why would she put on a black robe?

I would like you to post this in the anticultism thread and share what you saw.

God bless.
Re: Please Help Ooo... I Cant Die In Silence by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I forgot. The pastors thread is titled ''ONLINE DELIVERANCE/DREAMS INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH''.
There is another thread on testimonies from so many people who got their deliverance from this same pastor, but i can't locate the thread. His number was shared on the testimonies thread: 08153309479. If I am able to locate the other thread on testimonies I will send it for you, so that you see how God has used this man of God to deliver many.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For All True Christians / Paintings Of How People In The Past Envisioned Life Now / Eden Is In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.