Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos (54427 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Popular Abuja-based Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah has held a Barbecue Party to commemorate the Eid Al Adha Sallah celebration, as her friends turned-up abrutly to the impromptu get-together, held at her mansion in Gwarinpa, Abuja.

According to the Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah said that the Barbecue party was organised to ensure that her Muslim friends and colleagues were happy in this season Ramadan and that the engagements of sacrifice for peace and unity is fervently established.

The party which was enlivened with the presence of top Nigeria Abuja- based nollywood celebrities, entertainment CEOs, Event hosts, top showbiz personalities, family members, friends and loved ones.

While reacting to the turnouts and attendance at the sallah Ramadan Barbeque celebration, Actress Njamah made a post via her verified instagram page, she writes, "it turned out to be the best sallah meat in the history of Sallah, especially with the huge turnup in less than 5hours".

She also thanked everyone who made out time to grace her invitation, she says, "thanks guys, you all made the meat sweeter". It was indeed a humourous and funfilled setting for everyone, with so much merriment, drinks, food and meats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIaUYkM5PGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5xlSGb9N4I

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/08/actress-empress-njamah-hosts-sallah.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2019
More

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2019
Impressive

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Continue

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by GOFRONT(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2019
smiley

No be I dey see for the last pics so??

210 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Funmmyastic: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2019
That's nice.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by yanabasee(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Nobody invited me...#sad
And AlexReports had to gulp all the BBQ meats and showed us only the pics.....

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by cassidy1996(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2019
she don turn Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by itspzpics(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Infinityk: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Where are the Muslims

11 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Sleekbaby(f): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2019
I didn't see any lady with hijab there, is the sallah barbecue for the Christians?

48 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by boss1310(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Aboki just dey shop your suya joor if you need more toothpick take am e no concern you whether na one wealthy Alhaji with eight wives is the one paying for all these

6 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Roon9(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Old tried Anties everywhere grin
People papa uncomfortable being on camera sha.
Groupie endings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by kevoh(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
When I started seeing meaningless pictures of unknown people, I knew the OP would be Alex the moment I checked to confirm. An Empress Njama party with just one picture of the host angry but more pictures of the person reporting. grin

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by helinues: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
May be I am idle, same as op and mod

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by rawpadgin(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
So this Alex report of a guy don turn celebrity like this

Seun osewa u see ur life?

Na to dey work with FBI u sabi

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by mixta140: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cool
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Neddstark: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
President, Single MILFs Association of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Hoodbilonia: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
I love hood things
No hate
I used to watch her with her younger bro dah year on a series wayback in the 20tys.
No hate empress
You sha like groove sha

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Witamexo: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
K
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by Yakade(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
a young girl, 10 years was seen roaming my street since morning, i called her asked her what happened. She said her madam sent her away for breaking her plates. She said she's from edo and this is her 3 weeks in akure. Please which organization should I contact on her behalf?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by tellwisdom: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Spits angry
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by LZAA: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ds op sef grin
Smh
Honeymoon e no wan complete
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
So, all these people were jobless that night? Abi na free meat bring them?

Where are the muslims she did party for? Do you see Muslims doing party for Christians on Christmas day? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by KingAzari: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
AlexReports licking asses since 19kiridin.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by agyo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
No IV extended to us your neighbor! Fear God o!
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos by SocialJustice: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
yanabasee:
Nobody invited me...#sad

And AlexReports had to gulp all the BBQ meats and showed us only the pics.....
Wetin be meats? Tufiakwa.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.