Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) (42216 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2019
They should burn his body ASAP.

Imagine if he was able to pull that off, the area will be thrown into darkness for months causing avoidable suffering.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by Olu1000: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Instant judgement.The bible says "The soul that sinners shall die" but this rather too hasty.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by Siena247(f): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Died in active service
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by Brightest04(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice one, if he had been caught and beaten to death by the people he ought to have thrown into darkness,some of his likes here on nairaland would say it's jungle justice.Now what justice will you call this?
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by benflin(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
marlow1962:
Some people no get sense o,just like the one i read certain time ago,the guy went to steal cables from transformer when it's was raining.

That's the best time to steal, everyone inside and no light during rains..guy just miscalculated. Lol grin
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by benflin(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Brightest04:
Nice one, if he had been caught and beaten to death by the people he ought to have thrown into darkness,some of his likes here on nairaland would say it's jungle justice.Now what justice will you call this?

Divine justice sir grin
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by godofuck231: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
This should be that moment when he should be asked "how do you feel"
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by etibaba(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
femi4:
Beware of electricity ... Even Michael Faraday was electrocuted
Biggest lie in Nigeria science history. Faraday died a natural death.

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by TheAk(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
guess he took the "go and hug transformer"phrase a little too seriously......
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by marlow1962(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
benflin:

That's the best time to steal, everyone inside and no light during rains..guy just miscalculated. Lol grin
grin
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by OALandAgents: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Looks very staged. torch on chest , cutters on his lap, cables on top of him. No sign of high voltage burns on his clothes. Definitely looks like somebody is trying to convince everybody that he was electrocuted. Cause of his death should be investigated very well.
ubee:
That's what I'm thinking too. It just doesn't seem normal that all that cable with fall in place that way all over his body. That looks like someone put all that cable on him. Even if he was under a roll of cables before the electrocution it can't possibly fall all over him like that.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by kaleras99: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
From the pics, it seems he was placed there to look like he was electrocuted......it looks more like a murder case.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by archat: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
The simple question now is IS THIS HOW A PERSON ELECTROCUTED BY A TRANSFORMER LOOKS LIKE
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by themanderon: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Boomchakalaka. One down more to go. Some of his colleagues have succeeded in putting my area into darkness for close to 8months now. Rubbish.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by Esosa01(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
cry

I knew this young lad in oghara then during my undergraduate years. His father was also a thief and was shot dead some years back. What a shame. R.I.P
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by jamiuazeez(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
May the rest of the people like him face the same judgement....... rest in pieces, idiot lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by megastu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
I used to feel for them until last week when they stole cables from our transformer. We have been thrown into darkness for over a week now.

These guys are daring sha. The pulled our cables out while there was still power.
Afamed:
Typical lazy youth. You wanna put the whole community into darkness because of your lone selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by francisduru: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na hustle oh
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by Horlami247: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmmmm.......
Speechless[i][/i][s][/s][left][/left]
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by desiredhome: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Why has buhari, osibanjo and fashola not been electrocuted since??

What a country.

Been a thief doesn't pay.
A lot of people that were celebrating the death of Buhari last 2 year are no longer alive today,
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Stealing Cables From A Transformer In Delta(photos) by Cuteliar(f): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
bennito:
exactly my thought. How can he be electrocuted and still have the wires he came to steal on top of him together with the tools for cutting the wire. If it were to be electrocution , those items should not be carefully arranged on his body. Or you want to tell me that he has holding the wires, the tools and torch light the same time that they all fell and rested on his body upon falling.
Oghara is my home town and I happened to be in Ogharaefe when this happen. The guy is a renowned thief and well known in the community, a night before his death they were witnesses that saw him around the area at night with a torchlight and teased him of preparing for a mission again. On the night he died BEDC interrupted power briefly around few minute past 12am, he was done cutting the cable and about leaving when he was electrocuted because the light was restored back. The people placed the cable and every other thing ontop of him just like you parade a thief when caught with what he had stolen.
Sorry for the epistle but murder might not be the case and guy's father was also a known thief.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.