Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos (107453 Views)

Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2019
Just look at all the animals who always grope women on this thread
They are now claiming body contact and insulting the military woman.

Fools
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by kikelomojessy(f): 4:19am On Aug 18, 2019
devlishGINGER:
When you are making use of a public transit system such as a bus it's impossible not to have body contact with another ... She should have just changed her location or buy her own car.
I was at the ATM on salah day and this lady was pressing her boobs against my back more than three times. I was angry because she was hitting me with kostey... I called her attention to it and she almost turned it around that I was the one rubbing my back on her...

Really, she should have change her position in the bus or buy her own car? Despite the fact you have experienced such in public and yours was even at an atm point, should we say you should go get and you your own atm machine or never use a public one again cos of all this tapping current people. Lol.

No matter how tight a bus is everyone one can sit uncomfortably without all these rubbish happening. But you see people that indulge in all this act ( using finger to touch one side of breast, rubbing their legs against ones legs and pressing their bodies against another for stupid reasons) don't need any timing, once someone is near them they will just start their stupid act.
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by princfred(m): 4:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Konji isa bastard.
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Nwibii: 4:24am On Aug 18, 2019
Why calling the man "LOCAL MAN"? Is the woman international?
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by friendlyadvice: 4:33am On Aug 18, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by safarigirl(f): 4:34am On Aug 18, 2019
devlishGINGER:
When you are making use of a public transit system such as a bus it's impossible not to have body contact with another ... She should have just changed her location or buy her own car.
I was at the ATM on salah day and this lady was pressing her boobs against my back more than three times. I was angry because she was hitting me with kostey... I called her attention to it and she almost turned it around that I was the one rubbing my back on her...

You did not watch the video.

Shebi if it happened by mistake, he will just apologise and forget the matter? The guy did not apologise, rather, he resorted to telling someone old enough to bet him that her "toto don loose"

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by safarigirl(f): 4:38am On Aug 18, 2019
eyeview:
I hate when I see women advocating that a man be beaten by a woman. That is why I don't bat an eyelid when I see a man beat a woman thoroughly in response to a hit by a woman.
How can the same gender demanding that you don't hit them, no matter the provocation be the first to advocate beating a man when it's in their favour
nobody said she should beat him. They said she should have taken him to his fellow men to collect his beating.

Since he has no use for the home training his parents gave him, he should have been trained on the streets. Stop supporting poorly behaved people to promote your woman beating ways.

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Themainn: 4:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.

My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.

✎ Package 1 - Professional Resume + Design
✎ Package 2 - Professional Resume + Design + Cover Letter

You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and getting you the interview you deserve.

✪ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ✪
Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Those people that begged for the fool are mad.He should have been taught a lesson he's never gonna forget in his miserable life.
Things like this make me tired of this country, ah!
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Kiezodumah(m): 5:16am On Aug 18, 2019
I watched that vid. There is nothing military about that woman. If u know u know o. If she was, no amount of begging that guy is dead until proven otherwise. To have made the matter worse,they even got to pass in front of an army barracks. That guy wud be carcass. Perhaps she knows a soldier or is a wife to som1 who knows a soldier. Wetin I know be say she aiint one

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2019
mrjaydee:
This old woman?

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by aabdul7833: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Still wondering whats so special about female bum and boobs till date.
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by AreaFada2: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Vile if intentional.

I once grabbed a woman's full cup while trying to prevent falling down entry the stadium among a huge crowd. I think soldiers whipped people causing the crowd to surge forward nearly causing a stampede on October 1st celebration decades back. Only the texture and shape of what I desperately grabbed not to fall that made me realise it. I was basically a kid and never saw who it was.
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by eyeview: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2019
safarigirl:
nobody said she should beat him. They said she should have taken him to his fellow men to collect his beating.

Since he has no use for the home training his parents gave him, he should have been trained on the streets. Stop supporting poorly behaved people to promote your woman beating ways.
Oh. She should take him to where he'll be beating? I hope you don't mind if a woman does such and the man takes her to where she will be thoroughly beaten. Someone up there narrated how a girl did same to her and when he couldn't take it anymore, he politely warned her. How is it that women want to be treated as ladies but want a man beaten up for the same thing when tables turn.
I find it very barbaric and disgusting when I see a woman advocating for the beating of a man who didn't beat them. That's what differentiates a lady and a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by cooooooks(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2019
We cannot continue to allow military people to throw their weight around. They can carry this man inside and her military boyfriend/husband will kill the man. Nobody will do anything.

That is why everybody was begging for him. They know that he is likely to die in the barracks.
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2019
eyeview:

Oh. She should take him to where he'll be beating? I hope you don't mind if a woman does such and the man takes her to where she will be thoroughly beaten. Someone up there narrated how a girl did same to her and when he couldn't take it anymore, he politely warned her. How is it that women want to be treated as ladies but want a man beaten up for the same thing when tables turn.
I find it very barbaric and disgusting when I see a woman advocating for the beating of a man who didn't beat them. That's what differentiates a lady and a bitch.

I find it barbaric when a boy sexually molests a woman in the guise of public transport, and goes on to slut shame someone old enough to be his mother, but that is the kind of thing you are supporting, which says a lot of your kind of person.

Please, if a woman sexually molests you in public and goes on to body shame you, you have my permission to treat her as you like, beat her like a common thief if that is what will make you feel better, but on this matter, oga, you no get talk.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by ATTAH012(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Kai a whole federal yash, wey all d general dy romance include el zakizaky
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Femeto: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2019
Those begging know that he could be a dead meat after coming down at Bony Camp.

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by sonofElElyon: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why should a woman who is not my wife play with my chest
You are clearly destitute of all morality..

Sylver247:

But when women play with your chest or rub their boob's on you, you laugh about it. Isn't that harrassment?
Nonsense
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Mogajunior(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin

In the words of Fela. 'Yansh is a wonderful Material. personally I can't do without it so who am I to judge the man. My only advice is that next time he should be more tactical and never be caught.
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by alphaNomega: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
dingbang:
As she reach bonny camp, na there she know say her power don reach to beat the man

Which is the normal thing to do. You can't go around making noise when you're not in your "zone".
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
All these very tempting bums all over town sef, you see them almost everywhere you go, church,market, shop everywhere, i wonder how unmarried men cope
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Cantonese: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
devlishGINGER:

So to you na talk you talk so? Next time let woman breasts press you then come here to give us another story. Ngbo pia fu kwa gi isi there!
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Weathered: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
devlishGINGER:
finding it hard to determine who's more stupid, you or the 129 people who liked your demented post.

You must be groping for attention or unbelievably stupid or both.
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by princfred(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Cantonese:

So to you na talk you talk so? Next time let woman breasts press you then come here to give us another story. Ngbo pia fu kwa gi isi there!
Dont you think some people will enjoy the pressing on a good day?
Re: Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos by Frank0806(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Marlians
JO SOAPY�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.