Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt (5870 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Toke Makinwa As She Rock Her Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by UncleGist: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nollywood actress, Cynthia Ebijie cries out after threatened yo be killed by cultist over her shirt in Lagos State University.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/cultist-threatens-to-kill-actress-cynthia-ebijie-over-her-shirt

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by UncleGist: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
wink
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by praizblog: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
angry
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by mrbyron(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
She encountered either a rapist or a rapist who is also a cultist

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by peaceconcepts: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Don't know why this issue is still fully existing in LASU.
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by vivienD: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Social media life angry

Why are you telling us

Mumu just exposed herself undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by jnoz23(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Abeg go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lies from the hottest pit of hell.
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Amanstailored: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
And u come mumu post d whole encounter on socia media for the said cultist and d whole world to see and read even the so called cultist wey fit read am come later track your mumu ass after e read am because u don foolishly unveil the truth to the so called cultist. Are you stupid or you just have an IQ the size off a tea spoon

11 Likes

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Amanstailored:
And u come mumu post d whole encounter on socia media for the said cultist and d whole world to see and read even the so called cultist wey fit read am come later track your mumu ass after e read am because u don foolishly unveil the truth to the so called cultist. Are you stupid or you just have an IQ the size off a tea spoon
my guy no she has a pea sized brain...dumbass bitch

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by lebron7(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dis girl no get sense at all
4 my side Na dis post sef go make dem off her
#PHway

1 Like

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by shadrama(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
muumu girl. in fact that story no complete. 8pm, and the nigga go leave u jst like that for a mere thank you. ur phone and ur puna still da intact.
na mumu jam mumu be that.
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
this shit is true, happened to me also a few months back, and the events are too similar. All this because i wore a striped red shirt, imagine the rubbish, so make i go market, make i no buy cloth with my money because some low-life talk say i'm wan be cultist.

Baba dey ask me shey i be cultist? i tell am no..
e say e wan see my phone, i show am..
say make i follow am go one corner, i no gree..

last last i settle am five hundred, e con dey shout say na God save me, say im for waste him papa life for dere, i just quick enter bike comot dat side

e dey pain me say na esan person, from the accent i knew at once, and i was very disappointed, e just carry ekpoma nonsense come lag, festac of all places.

Festac and satellite town used to be very peaceful and quiet areas some years back, i grew up here, and the memories were priceless, no gang wars or riots of sorts like you hear of in ikorodu, bariga, mushin e.t.c, i fear it won't remain the same as more and more of these miscreants keep trooping in daily and disturbing the peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by bluefilm: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
mrbyron:
She encountered either a rapist or a rapist who is also a cultist

Ha ha ha ha

Exactly!!! grin grin grin
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2019
I don't believe the story

Check sig
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Partnerbiz3: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Very easy to get the culprit now.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by sirakinoguns(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2019
vivienD:
Social media life angry

Why are you telling us

Mumu just exposed herself undecided

She has truly exposed herself, youths need to understand that social media has its good and bad sides.
She didn't mention reporting the matters to the authorities. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Zaheertyler(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2019
Lol...this format still day. ..na money him day find..

1 Like

Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by Gadafii: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2019
I was keenly reading until I got to. "...I didn't want him to know ur hostel..." Yet u still came online to post it,u think he won't see,that's if ur story is not a fat smelly lies

Aunty wey mumu
Re: Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt by dangotesmummy: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Smh undecided

Waka waka girl.wetin you dey find for lasu by 8pm?

Asewo jam street tout and local cultist

Una 2fit

(1) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting / South African Actress Pearl Thusi Goes Nude And Flashes Boobs / Pictures Of Rapper Olamide In Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.