Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,780 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow (4709 Views)

Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by ObserversTimes: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Observers Times - Abuja

A video has emerged of a Fulani Herdsman vigorously making love to a cow in the bush.

It is unclear whether the cow was meant to be sold for human consumption purposes.

The cow seemed to either be enjoying the romp or it was sedated.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JIDWSQ2RoM

Source
Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by nabiz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chei! How I wish that cow will just kick him obolokos

2 Likes

Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by Born2Breed(f): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
These are the animal sorry people we share the same geographical location with.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by omaigala(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Born2Breed:
These are the animal sorry people we share the same geographical location with.

Truly sorry people my dear.

Ejaculating disease filled, stinking, greasy, slimy nonsense into meats for innocent people to buy.

Some be suffering for diseases they know nothing about. Shioor

4 Likes

Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by misreal(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
PremiumTech:
What? All these meat to be consumed by humans?

What if he infected the cow with HIV, Herpes, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis and all? And innocent people will just contract the diseases just like that?
is it possible for hiv to be transferred from human to cow,and when we eat the meat.we contact the virus??
Please educate me oh this....

1 Like

Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by ObserversTimes: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
omaigala:

Truly sorry people my dear.

Ejaculating disease filled, stinking, greasy, slimy nonsense into meats for innocent people to buy.

Some be suffering from diseases they know nothing about. Shioor
Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by Joystark(f): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ooohhhmmm... YouTube has taken down the video, I didn't get to see anything. embarassed

Hypothetically, if the cow gets pregnant...
What would it have? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by 1shortblackboy: 1:05am On Aug 18, 2019
And how do we know the man is fulani
Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by Masterclass32: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Sick, depraved terrorists. angry
Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Cowsa
Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by franchasng: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2019
angry angry
Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Joystark:
Ooohhhmmm... YouTube has taken down the video, I didn't get to see anything. embarassed

Hypothetically, if the cow gets pregnant...
What would it have? undecided
Must u see it? grin
Re: Video: Fulani Herdsman In A Vigorous Sex Romp With A Cow by Joystark(f): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

Must u see it? grin

I have to bro. So I can fully understand the story.

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Open His Skull All The Brain Come Out Blackaxe vs Eiye In Sagamu PHOTOS / Woman Cut Rapist’s Privates And Forced Him To Eat Them At Gunpoint. / What I Saw Inside A 7up I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.