Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,607 members, 7,861,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Problem Of Getting Married While Still In School Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Problem Of Getting Married While Still In School Today (597 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Getting Married While Still In School Today by UPLnews3(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
There are lots of problem of getting married while
still In school today but however many have
make up their mind to do that that is their own.... Read more
https:///2H9N2fs

Re: Problem Of Getting Married While Still In School Today by SLAP44: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
There's no problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Problem Of Getting Married While Still In School Today by chii8(f): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nothing wrong with that, if the Lady has capable hands to help her,what about two students of opposite sex "couplating" in one room.

I know a lady who married while in school and still made second class upper.
Re: Problem Of Getting Married While Still In School Today by larryking540: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
who is in school and who is getting married is it d lady or d guy?
Re: Problem Of Getting Married While Still In School Today by adebayo3449(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
chii8:
Nothing wrong with that, if the Lady has capable hands to help her,what about two students of opposite sex "couplating" in one room.

I know a lady who married while in school and still made second class upper.
I know one with first class

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Household Clearance Sales / Child Always Hungry / Gele Lovers! Come In Here! Auto Gele/manually Tied Gele!(pix attached) DIY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.