Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? (938 Views)

Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by OlafenwaMoses(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
I could really use some help in finding pretty tall spots (at least 6 storey up) in Lagos Island or Victoria Island where one can go, relax and spend some time.

The feel of city view and wind is what I am really looking for. It doesn't matter if it does come at a cost.

Will really appreciate suggestions.....

smiley
Re: Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by neonly: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Go rent an apartment at Tango Tower's opposite tinubu house d view is very lovely
Also adimraty towers garage rd

1 Like

Re: Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by OlafenwaMoses(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
neonly:
Go rent an apartment at Tango Tower's opposite tinubu house d view is very lovely
Also adimraty towers garage rd

Wow. I really love your suggestion. That comes really handy when deciding my next residence.

In the mean time, I am looking for a spot that might serve for an hangout, or just a place to go and clear the "head" from the everyday busy Lagos life..
Re: Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by neonly: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
OlafenwaMoses:

Wow. I really love your suggestion. That comes really handy when deciding my next residence.

In the mean time, I am looking for a spot that might serve for an hangout, or just a place to go and clear the "head" from the everyday busy Lagos life..

Then try eko hotel

1 Like

Re: Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by DoroBad(f): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Twinwaters Victoria island

1 Like

Re: Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by missidy: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Twin waters, Victoria Island. I haven't gotten over the experience.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by OlafenwaMoses(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Wow. Thank you so much. You guys rock.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by TolaLeadIdea: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Have you been to Rue 80? It's probably the freshest places and fun things to do in Lagos. The view is amazing and the service is awesome. You should check it out.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Places To Hangout And Relax In Lagos & Victoria Island, Lagos? by OlafenwaMoses(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
TolaLeadIdea:
Have you been to Rue 80? It's probably the freshest places and fun things to do in Lagos. The view is amazing and the service is awesome. You should check it out.

Okay. Thanks for this too. It does look like a place to have a good view of Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Does Passport Officers charge Way Higher Than Online Cost / Finland Study Visa Process / Airlines To West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.