Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

In Deep Sticky Mud. Chapter 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Deep Sticky Mud. Chapter 2 (367 Views)

His Sex Slut Chapter 2 / Behind Closed Doors Chapter 2 / In Deep Sticky Mud-A thrilling blend of Romance,Rivalry,Betrayal&vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Deep Sticky Mud. Chapter 2 by wildfire2000(f): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chapter 2

"I can't pretend to be your cousin! I can't believe you are one of those two timers.Gosh!"

"Well" He got his body off the car and stood in front of her "That's the only way we can have a peaceful night.Unless you intend to sleep on the street"

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?"

"Was I suppose to?"

"Then why did you asked us to meet?" She was getting more frustrated.

"Because I thought....come here" He pulled her and flung her hair backwards.Her neck was plain, no mark of any form.

"Turn around"

"What?" She was astound at his sudden change.

So weird.What's with the 'come here' and 'turn around'

He spun her and she fell on the car.He pulled down her zipper to the center of her back.

"What the hell are you doing?" She struggled to turn but his left hand was pinning her to the car while the right one held her hair up.

She wasn't Tori.No birthmark.No tattoo on her back.He felt a surge of relief and let her off.He got an unexpected punch on the face immediately she broke free.

"Argh!" He groaned and held his jaw .

How can a girl possess so much power?

"You don't mess with me" she folded her arms smiling at him

A slim light girl in grey yoga pant and vest came to them.

"Babe! Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine" He straightened.

"Oh my God! You are bleeding" she cried.

"It's just a minor incident" he gave Risha a deadly glare and her stomach churned.

"And who are you? Why are you just watching instead of doing something!" Chinny yelled.

"It's okay Chinny.That's my cousin Jordia"

Anger was plain on Jatau's face as he paced the living room.His wife and younger daughter were sitting on the sofa waiting for his next move.He stared at the wife,her face was buried in her palms.

"Lama how could you let her out.Such a vulnerable child!" He shouted and she looked up.

"Would you have let Miracle off so easily?" He asked and she rolled her eyes and looked a way
"I'm talking to you" He tugged at her night dress.

"What are you trying to say? That I'm careless with Risha because I'm not her biological mum?" She flared up.

"Exactly!" He paused and went ahead "You let her gallivant the way she wants .Giving outsiders a bad impression of her"

"Really?" She stood up
"Your daughter is a graduate.She says it all the time,now tell me what you want me to do?" She asked and Miracle looked up from the book she was reading.

He sighed,in a gentle tune he asked her.

" What happens if I die today? "

She looked away frwoning

"Lama does that means Risha will have no one left?"

"Ofcourse I..I'll take care of her" She stuttered, not looking at his face.

"Then what are you doing now! I married you purposely for her sake"

"That's enough Jatau!" She walked into the room angrilly.

Jatau took his wife's position beside his daughter.

"Miracle go to bed.You shouldn't be up this late"He patted her back.

"Yes Dad" She got up and made to leave.

"And sorry for scolding your mother in front of you" He closed his eyes,assive fighting pains.

Scolding indeed.Miracle laughed within her,Dad always has a way or word to protect his superiority.They clearly argued with Mum and he called it SCOLDING.

"Dad" She called.

"Yes" He looked up.

"Sis Risha isn't with any man as you all assume.I heard her tell mum she'll be visiting aunt Miranda"

Jatau was astouned.Why did his wife pretend not to know where she went to?

"You can go to bed now" He said staring blankly.

"Please don't tell mum I told you.I may never get the dress she promised me" Miracle pleaded.

He smiled,badly wanting to laugh at her childishness.

"I won't.And Dad will buy you something really good tomorrow"

"Thanks Dad!" She genuflected with smiles and went to her room.

"Good thing she didn't turn out like her mother"He muttered to him self before falling asleep on the sofa.

Kelvin,in the most still motion lifted Chinny's hands off his body.It was already 1:00am but sleep was far away from him.He got his laptop and tried working,his mind wasn't at it.Using his phone at night wasn't his thing but he decided to try so he began to check his WhatsApp messages.He has a message from Risha,it was from the previous day.Few minutes before they met.He opened it and she was Online.

"What could be keeping her up?" He wondered.

Checking his friends' status wouldn't be a bad idea.There might be funny images and videos to help cheer him up.After discovering Risha wasn't Tori he felt happy,but another part of him wasn't and he couldn't explain why.

"Tonight I'm sleeping at the Devil's" Risha captioned a photo of her in bed.Her hair covering half of her face and her lips looking pouted but it wasn't.All she did was part her them abit.They were baby pink,just the colour of the shirt he gave her to slerp in.

"Why does she look like an halfcast" He zoomed the picture,concentrating more on her lips.

"What has come over you man?" He said to him self when he realised he was drooling at her "But why is she up by this time?

"Babe I'm scared" Risha said to Miranda over the phone.

"Calm down he won't hurt you" Miranda assured her.

"How do you know he won't hurt me? We don't even know this guy and here I am crashing at his place"

"Calm down.You'll be fine"

"Okay" She nodded in reply.

"So tell me.Is he handsome in person or was it just filters?"

Risha smiled.

"He's very handsome" she whispered into the phone and they laughed "Too bad his girlfriend is around.And he suddenly turned into a devil"

Miranda laughed "I saw your status on whatsApp.You called him a devil,that's so unfair "

"You don't know what he did to me? I even had to punch his jaw" She laughed and rolled on the bed.

"Just today and all these chapters were written?" Her friend asked.

Risha sat up "Wait.What do you mean?"

"I think you are liking him already.You should listen to yourself when talking about him.You were laughing wildly just now"

"Please don't say such again.I can't fall for Kelvin"

"Kelvin? Why does it Sound like you've been calling the name for years"

"Good night Mimi.You are begining to annoy me"

"The truth..."

She ended the call and completed "is always bitter.You were going to say"

"Huh!" She sighed and closed her eyes "Good thing I didn't over talk and tell her I'm now Jordia.Kelvin's first cousin"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Deep Sticky Mud. Chapter 2 by Felixtuta(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Its getting more interesting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Love 2 / Contact Me If You Are A Good Writer / The Wolve And The Seven Little Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.