Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] (31007 Views)

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by akinblog: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2019
According to a twitter user, He wrote:

Good morning Ọga segalink, here's a client of yours that was battered by his dad and stepmother in ogbomọṣọ, Ọ̀yọ́ state of Nigeria, my brother and I met with the boy yesterday and I think with your help we can help this little boy out

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/3-year-old-boy-was-battered-by-his-dad-and-stepmother-in-ogbomoso-photo.html

2 Shares

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by akinblog: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2019

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by tyup(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Damn.....that's why I'll always tell people especially widowers if you've got kids there's really no need getting you a new wife.... you don't need it

imagine at 3years; lil boy still got about 15 more years to go, nur fair at all sad

53 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by akinblog: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2019

God help ur children..

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by EngrMcDon(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Some stepmothers can be wicked shaa, it's like the slowpoke of a husband has no say in the family

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Kendumazy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wicked stepmother.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by webbro007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Apart from politicians,d only people that enjoys this buhari regimes are casket sellers,death everyday,Friday & Saturday market day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by soberdrunk(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nah poverty! You will never see a comfortable man batter his kid like this...... angry

4 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Toscarele: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
He must be feeling really betrayed by his dad

4 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Lamasta(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is wicked and barbaric

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
I still can't imagine a father did this to his own son embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Pavore9: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
tyup:
Damn.....that's why I'll always tell people especially widowers if you've got kids there's really no need getting you a new wife.... you don't need it

imagine at 3years; lil boy still got about 15 more years to go, nur fair at all sad

That is if he will be alive to see the next 15 years going by such abuse at such a tender age! angry

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Capriconaziz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Stubborn child!

His dad should have pluck off his one eye to teach him a life lesson. angry

Is that all?
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Toscarele: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Na so the back any politician wey go chop new yam abroad go be lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by vicfajeze: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
HMMMMMMNNN
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by stevodot22(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is wickedness at its peak, dey should arrest them before they finally kill the little boy

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by penzino(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why this level of wickedness
Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Freeman59: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
The other marks on his body suggest that this is business as usual. They have been beating him like a cow for a long time. I hope both parents rot in jail

4 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Pavore9: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
EngrMcDon:
Some stepmothers can be wicked shaa, it's like the slowpoke of a husband has no say in the family

Most men turn a blind eye when the step-mom maltreat their children from previous relationship(s).

8 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] by Jabioro: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
3 years old knows nothing except learning on how to express himself.. eat,sing,and report kids matter..the parent should be subjected to psychiatric test please

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) / Robbers Shoot Man, Son In Calabar (pictured) / Ibedaowei, Chiefson Awululu Attacked In Bayelsa State - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.