Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. (6858 Views)

Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by opesimeon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
Helo fellow citizens,
I need business ideal of wht do start with N500,000.
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by SNAMI: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2010
I think you will be benefit from the attached seminar where you will be able to choose from over 200 business ideas and also have the business plan drawn up for you try it out. wish you luck in your business.

Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by mrsage(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2010
I'm a small scale business consultant and I have a couple of business ideas:

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.

For more information, send a mail to: info@dwightservices.com
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by akonucheinfo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
mr sage: I'm a small scale business consultant and I have a couple of business ideas:

control, housing etc.

Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
Clothing.
12. Game lounge.

You can also consider:

==================

I love this post and will like to seek advise too. i want to invest N300,000. but, still searching for the right thing to invest in. will appreciate all advise. tnx
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by payme(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Registering ur business with the Corporate Affairs Commision is essential.It isn't as difficult as people think it is.You can register business names and ltd from 20,000.To findout more, click here... http://ow.ly/hYIuE
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by iniobong888(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Make N15,000 Profit for Every N35,000 Invested As Distributor
Beans on point is a new product that seek to saves time of consumers by offering Beans that has been carefully selected, it has the following advantage
 No preservative
 No chaff
 No dirt
 Hygienic packaged
It comes in 1kg and 2kg. , 1kg is N350 while 2kg is N700
If you are interested to be a distributor as distributor you can sell for 1kg for N450- N500 depending on your location and 2kg for N900.
there are 10 packs of 1kg in a carton going for N3,500 if you decide to sell for N450-N500 the profit you make is N1000-N1500 so for 10 cartons they profit will be N15,000
So if you are interested please give us a call . 07034706326(iniobong)
see pictures below

Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by Ydeejay: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2013
iniobong888:

Make N15,000 Profit for Every N35,000 Invested As Distributor
Beans on point is a new product that seek to saves time of consumers by offering Beans that has been carefully selected, it has the following advantage
 No preservative
 No chaff
 No dirt
 Hygienic packaged
It comes in 1kg and 2kg. , 1kg is N350 while 2kg is N700
If you are interested to be a distributor as distributor you can sell for 1kg for N450- N500 depending on your location and 2kg for N900.
there are 10 packs of 1kg in a carton going for N3,500 if you decide to sell for N450-N500 the profit you make is N1000-N1500 so for 10 cartons they profit will be N15,000
So if you are interested please give us a call . 07034706326(iniobong)
see pictures below

thank you for the opportunity.
What colour of beans are we talking about and how do you takecare of the price for those in the north that will not make it expensive? If the goods get to us here and we sell @ that price fine.
Thank u
u may want to reach me easily then mail me @ yd_alabi@yahoo.com
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2013
mr sage: I'm a small scale business consultant and I have a couple of business ideas:

control, housing etc.

Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
Clothing.
12. Game lounge.

You can also consider:

He said 500k!! ‎u r suggesting business that need millions τ̲̅ȍ start!How many cows can he bring from d north with 500k?500k can't buy a new printing machine •̸№t τ̲̅ȍ talk of rent and employee τ̲̅ȍ run it!He doesn't need a biz that requires rent or machinery!
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2013
I will advise ‎u τ̲̅ȍ go into d distribution biz which 500k can start for ‎u.All ‎u need is a vehicle τ̲̅ȍ distribute products given τ̲̅ȍ you on credit by d company after which ‎u will return their own money and keep ur profit.Of which ‎u will be given discount τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ make profit since ‎u r freelance and will •̸№t be on d companys payroll.‎u can make as much as 300-350 per carton and ur hardwork will fetch ‎u recognition and discount.the products r milk,liquid and powdered tin and satchet,yoghurt drinks,and I assure ‎u they r well known in d market so ‎u have •̸№ fear of •̸№t selling.But ‎u need at least 3 guarantors τ̲̅ȍ sign on ur behalf @ d company in case ‎u abscond with their money then they are held τ̲̅ȍ pay.

1 Like

Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2013
@nony30

I am interested in the distribution business. My e-mail is ayokemi2003@yahoo.com. Kindly send details to me.

Thank you.
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by skyp(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2013
nony30: I will advise ‎u τ̲̅ȍ go into d distribution biz which 500k can start for ‎u.All ‎u need is a vehicle τ̲̅ȍ distribute products given τ̲̅ȍ you on credit by d company after which ‎u will return their own money and keep ur profit.Of which ‎u will be given discount τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ make profit since ‎u r freelance and will •̸№t be on d companys payroll.‎u can make as much as 300-350 per carton and ur hardwork will fetch ‎u recognition and discount.the products r milk,liquid and powdered tin and satchet,yoghurt drinks,and I assure ‎u they r well known in d market so ‎u have •̸№ fear of •̸№t selling.But ‎u need at least 3 guarantors τ̲̅ȍ sign on ur behalf @ d company in case ‎u abscond with their money then they are held τ̲̅ȍ pay.

thabks for this post, pls if I decide to buy vehicle for someone to do the distribution do u think I will b able to make profits for me as the vehicle owner and what type of vehicle is good for this kind of biz?
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by skyp(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2013
nony30: I will advise ‎u τ̲̅ȍ go into d distribution biz which 500k can start for ‎u.All ‎u need is a vehicle τ̲̅ȍ distribute products given τ̲̅ȍ you on credit by d company after which ‎u will return their own money and keep ur profit.Of which ‎u will be given discount τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ make profit since ‎u r freelance and will •̸№t be on d companys payroll.‎u can make as much as 300-350 per carton and ur hardwork will fetch ‎u recognition and discount.the products r milk,liquid and powdered tin and satchet,yoghurt drinks,and I assure ‎u they r well known in d market so ‎u have •̸№ fear of •̸№t selling.But ‎u need at least 3 guarantors τ̲̅ȍ sign on ur behalf @ d company in case ‎u abscond with their money then they are held τ̲̅ȍ pay.

thabks for this post, pls if I decide to buy vehicle for someone to do the distribution do u think I will b able to make profits for me as the vehicle owner and what type of vehicle is good for this kind of biz?
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by bignaira: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
I want to invite you to March edition of Big Naira Communications Live Training on importation Business.
It will be another opportunity for participants to learn how to order product from uk, usa, and china right here in Nigeria. Apart from that participants will be trained how to invest into this mini Importation business with little capital. plus more. If You missed that of feb 2, dont miss this march training. go to our website to register http://workshop.importationguide.com/
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by akonucheinfo(m): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2013

hello please i am a student, want to venture into a good and lucrative business with a start up capital of N500,000. seen ur post on distribution, doubt if i will be able to go into such considering my present school status. would appreciate if you have more business ideas or probably something or business you have done that is worth the stress and pays good. tnx
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2013
akonucheinfo:

hello please i am a student, want to venture into a good and lucrative business with a start up capital of N500,000. seen ur post on distribution, doubt if i will be able to go into such considering my present school status. would appreciate if you have more business ideas or probably something or business you have done that is worth the stress and pays good. tnx
ok since ‎u r a student,then d best for ‎u will be the transportation biz which if well managed will help ‎u out in concentrating in ur studies.where r ‎u based?if in lagos then try and get in touch with me and then we could discuss terms if I agree τ̲̅ȍ manage ur bus for ‎u @ a fee since I happen τ̲̅ȍ be in ‎​dat field and have access τ̲̅ȍ good drivers and cheap toks buses for starters.
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2013
skyp:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§,if you have a trusted and hard working fellow cos Į̸̸̨ƭ will depend on his ability τ̲̅ȍ pull out the products into d market.like I said earlier,I have worked as a sales man and supervisor for the company and know d profit level obtainable and have seen pple grow τ̲̅ȍ become distributors dis way.I have access τ̲̅ȍ more products which can be obtained on credit and paid for after sales but I must warn ‎u ‎​dat I take issues of Ɣ☺ΰя guarantor very seriously.view d vehicle which I also supply τ̲̅ȍ small scale distributors like ur self.

Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by GREATP1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
@ nONY30,
I HAVE MUCH INTEREST IN THAT DISTRIBUTOR BUSINESS. I HAVE A STANDBY BUS THAT I CAN USE. KINDLY GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR INFORMATION SO WE CAN TALK BETTER. IF YOU DON'T MIND, LET ME HAVE YOUR MAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER.
THANKS
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
GREAT P: @ nONY30,
I HAVE MUCH INTEREST IN THAT DISTRIBUTOR BUSINESS. I HAVE A STANDBY BUS THAT I CAN USE. KINDLY GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR INFORMATION SO WE CAN TALK BETTER. IF YOU DON'T MIND, LET ME HAVE YOUR MAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER.
THANKS
08038761757 is my number.
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by Tittie16(f): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. by omo87(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2015
Poultry

(1) (Reply)

List Pure Water Companies In Lagos State / Reasons Why Oil Is Not The Problem Of Agriculture In Nigeria / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.