Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. (6721 Views)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / Pls What Biz Can I Start With 500k ? / I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
I have a spare 100-150K and wish to invest it in ά biz that will yield at least 10% every month,pls advise ♍Ƹ on what to do, be it buying/selling but must be offline biz.
Thanks.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by Hod1000(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ Ak Money,

There are so many offline biz you can do offline and generate the amount you mentioned above. But the question, can you get a reliable and genuine info on how to go about this. Well, I wont give you tips on a biz I know next to nothing about, cos its said that you can only give out what you have.

I believe other N/L will be able to come up and give you honest advice on biz you can invest your money into and make that amount you quoted. However, here is a biz I do and can authoritatively give you a honest review on howprofitable it ts.

Am actually into foodstuff biz due to the high profit this biz yields. Am into buying and reselling of a sought after food commodity, Yam to be precise. I buy and resell to traders. In this business, you can buy 100 tubers of Yam for 4000.

It might sound too good to be true but that is just the plain and honest truth. See the pix below so that you'll confirm that am saying what I know. This is the biz I do and can give you first hand information.

The interesting aspect of it is that these are the same tubers of yam you usually buy in the market at the rate of 300 to 400. But, you are getting it at the rate of 40 per Tuber. Report me to security agents if you don't get it at these price. These is just to let you know how sure I am to give you an honest review.

You can visit my site for further information www.foodstuffmillions..com

Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2011
@Hod1000

Thanks for taking time to reply my post, please i still need more info about this yam biz like where to buy and who to sell to? Please shed more light.
Thanks

@all
More advise are welcome,God bless us all.
Happy Sunday
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by Hod1000(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ AK Money, am sorry, I would have done that bt my lappy is about tripping off due to low battery. meanwhile, visit www.foodstuffmillions.blogspo.com. for you answer. Will be back soon.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ok thanks will Cђξck †ђξ blog.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2011
So you expect ♍Ƹ to pay you 10K out of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 100K ƒσя an ebook on ♓☺w to buy yam? Lol mba

@all please advice ♍Ƹ ooo
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by Akins02324(m): 1:07am On Jul 16, 2011
Why don't you try importation business.I think with this amount with you,you can start importation business big time while you double the money within a short time frame.

There are lots of products you can import from china through your internet without having to travel to china.

You can visit my blog www.home-based-importation-business..com. every information needed to succeed in this business is there and i have also analyse some of the products you can imports and where you can get them with the ready made buyers waiting to pay you cash.

This is the kind of business you can run as a part-time or full time if you have enough time

Good luck
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2011
Akins02324:

Why don't you try importation business.I think with this amount with you,you can start importation business big time while you double the money within a short time frame.

There are lots of products you can import from china through your internet without having to travel to china.

You can visit my blog www.home-based-importation-business..com. every information needed to succeed in this business is there and i have also analyse some of the products you can imports and where you can get them with the ready made buyers waiting to pay you cash.

This is the kind of business you can run as a part-time or full time if you have enough time

Good luck

Thanks but hope you are not going to ask ♍Ƹ to pay ƒσя an ebook on that like †ђξ first guy did.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
AK Money:

Thanks but hope you are not going to ask ♍Ƹ to pay ƒσя an ebook on that like †ђξ first guy did.

Thought as much,1500 ƒσя your ebook lots more cheaper than †ђξ first guy but aint got no penny ƒσя any ebook,if you wish to share Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ then you are more than 1500 but if you insist on selling Ȋ̝̊̅†̥,
Thanks
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by Bigdreams(m): 2:02am On Jul 24, 2011
AK Money:

I have a spare 100-150K and wish to invest it in ά biz that will yield at least 10% every month,pls advise ♍Ƹ on what to do, be it buying/selling but must be offline biz. You can reach ♍Ƹ on bestintown001@yahoo.com or 08037882903.
Thanks.

Dear friend,

There are some salient questions you need to answer before you invest your money in any business.

1. Do you have the time to 'watch over' your investment? What I mean here is this; are you willing to set aside enough time to be able to ensure your investment yields your projection?

2. Do you already have something you are passionate about, something you can convert/transform into a 'sell-able' product/service?

3. If you will be investing the money into another person's idea/business/organization/firm/company, etc do you have mechanisms on ground to ensure that your investment is secure?

These are just some of the questions you must thoroughly answer before you think of investing money.

Investing money is not the issue, monitoring and ensuring you get returns on your investment is the problem.

Take care.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2011
@bigdreams thanks ƒσя that,its really ά food ƒσя thought.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by omobolajoe(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have emailed you.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by yeye4live(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
AK Money:

So you expect ♍Ƹ to pay you 10K out of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 100K ƒσя an ebook on ♓☺w to buy yam? Lol mba

@all please advice ♍Ƹ ooo

nigerians re very funy,dey want 2make money wit anything,if he claimhe make milions on yam monthly why will he ask for just 10k,i hail u guys honestly,why cant u tell us u make ur milion 4rm d 10k u colet from people
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
yeye4live:

nigerians re very funy,dey want 2make money wit anything,if he claimhe make milions on yam monthly why will he ask for just 10k,i hail u guys honestly,why cant u tell us u make your milion 4rm d 10k u colet from people

i tire ooo grin grin
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by otunbadan(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
100k is too small to start yam business very well. i can help you get more money and also i have done the yam business so i can advice you on were and what not to do, i am in school right now that is why i could continue but upon graduation i think that will be my major like of business but i am willing to go into partnership with you, 08134793574,

Regards Otunba.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
Bring it let me use it to trade forex 4 u and i will turn it to 100% in two weeks why we share d profit 50/50,
If interested contact me.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by page9(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
@yeyeforlive

I think you will make a good police officer both online and offline.

I will therefore recommend you as one of Nairaland Monitors.

On a serious note, some Nigerians are so desperate about money. Even when they pretend to
help you beware they are out to rip you off.

Some can hardly do anything for others free. They use Nairaland platform free and turn around to reap helpless and hapless people of the little they have in the name of e-book or seminars.

They claim will turn you into an "expert" in 30min of reading their e-book! Can you beat that?

May God save us from these poverty-stricken and conscience-less people. Their problem as I can see is poverty of the mind. Anyone who decieve to make money is doomed. Prosperity will always desert such people. They could have money in the morning, such money will depart before evening.

It is not a curse, it is law of nature.

We should begin to groom honest and ethical businessmen and women in this section.

Enough of these dubious people who have succeeded in rubbishing our collective global image and are making international business difficult for honest Nigerians.

Search your conscience and know where you stand.

Don't do unto others what you would not want others to do to you

Thank you all

Its food for thought
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
visit www.goziesolution..com for financial solutions
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by aphilipps: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
Guys Up for grab is a college in London which can admit both local and international students world-wide, Inclusive of Nigerians.

The College runs Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma courses In-
*Business Administration
*Administrative Management
*Travel And Tourism
*Accounting / Finance
*English Courses etc

All necessary visa support services available(if need be) to fly-in for viewing & purchase.

For Further Information Contact-
Mr. Philip Via
Email- philipsambros@gmail.com
Mobile- +447440370517

Feel Free To Tell Your Financially Capable Relations & Friends About This Opportunity.

Sales Agents Are Also Welcome(With Attractive Commission) !

Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AKMoney1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
Give the name of the college if you re not a scammer.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by aphilipps: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
Re: AK- Atimes most Nigerians don't know anything other than being insulting. What do you mean by Give the name of the college if you re not a scammer. You are simply being xxxx can't put a word on your approach. By your response i simply know you are not interested in the offer and not ready to know more, so no need wasting my time with you. All the best with your quest.

For serious interests-
Up for grab is a college in London which can admit both local and international students world-wide, Inclusive of Nigerians.

*Business Administration
*Travel And Tourism
*Accounting / Finance
*English Courses etc

All necessary visa support services available(if need be) to fly-in for viewing & purchase.

Mr. Philip Via
Mobile- +447440370517

Feel Free To Tell Your Financially Capable Relations & Friends About This Opportunity.

Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by DaWizard47: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
aphilipps:

Re: AK- Atimes most Nigerians don't know anything other than being insulting. What do you mean by Give the name of the college if you re not a scammer. You are simply being xxxx can't put a word on your approach. By your response i simply know you are not interested in the offer and not ready to know more, so no need wasting my time with you. All the best with your quest.

For serious interests-
Up for grab is a college in London which can admit both local and international students world-wide, Inclusive of Nigerians.

*Business Administration
*Travel And Tourism
*Accounting / Finance
*English Courses etc

Mr. Philip Via
Mobile- +447440370517

Bros I am interested o, please what is the name of the college nau make I still know how far, at least Google is everybody's friend lipsrsealed (hope thats not "being insulting"wink
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by aphilipps: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
DaWizard47 can you email me or reach me Via the following Email- philipsambros@gmail.com, or Mobile- +447440370517. You can equally inbox me your contact number so i can call you, or however you want.

Stating the name of the college is not what is important, what matters is, are you genuinely interested in buying the college, or being a sales agent or whatever?

Feel free to get intouch and i will help with as much information as you might need, including visa assistance if you are the one buying.

Regards,
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by AcMgoldng(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
Respected Nairaland

Greetings to all

New Years Campaign, now you have an opportunity to get upto 30% FREE Trading Bonus, also you have a chance to win a FREE BlackBerry or I pad.
Visit www.acmgold.com/2012

Visit www.acmgold.com.ng

For in depth Research posted every day.Demo clients  And Live clients.
Training Sessions basic and advance 100 % FREE
Limited Seats are available.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by ayodele123(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2012
Try micro poultry farming.
Get ideas from the signature below.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by ayodele123(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
Why do we over flog this issue of the types of lucrative businesses that can be done with a specific amount of money?
Too many of such threads abound on this forum.
There are no magic biz ideas anywhere!
All businesses are lucrative. In any business, you’ll find people who have excelled in it and also many failures in the same line of business.
Business is about providing solutions. It is about organizing resources (men, money and materials) to provide a solution.
To make money, look for a problem or a need, get the solution and create a business to provide that solution. That is all.
Either online or offline business, find problems to solve and you will make money. People pay for solutions.
For example:
Problem: People need light in many parts of Nigeria due to poor supply from the national grid
Solution: Market alternatives such as solar products & candles. These products sell very well in different environments to different cadres of people.

Problem: Many are too busy to clean their homes. House helps are difficult to come by.
Solution: Set up a House cleaning business and provide the services they need or set up a recruitment agency to supply house helps to those who need them.

Problem: There is a need for computer skills & online business training
Solution: Set up a school and teach people computer literacy and online biz skills.

Problem: Waste disposal is a huge problem because the government is failing in this area.
Solution: Set up a waste disposal outfit.

Problem: Many people need biz plans & don’t know how to write them.
Solution: Set up a biz to write biz plans

Problem : Authors need proofreaders to edit & proofread their works
Solution : Set up a proofreading business

Problem: The Fed. Govt. intends to place a ban on fertilizer importation.
Solution: Produce animal manure as an alternative to fertilizer and sell to farmers. You look down on it as too menial or too low for a graduate?
Isaac Durojaiye (CEO, DMT TOILETS) is a graduate who trained in the USA. He disposes human feces in Nigeria and is a multi millionaire from this biz in same Nigeria because he saw a problem in Nigeria and created a solution. Go into animal manure production and make money. Shit money does not smell. Many poultry farmers have a problem how to dispose their waste. Collect it for free and package it dried in bags for sale.
How you go about it is the business acumen which many of us lack. Find a way to do it is about creativity.

To make money: Think, scan the environment. Find a problem, look for a solution, create a biz to provide the solution, you make money.

2 Likes

Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by dunamis24(m): 4:54am On Feb 07, 2012
I have a spare 100-150K and wish to invest it in ά biz that will yield at least 10% every month,pls advise ♍Ƹ on what to do,

Well, to tell you the truth, u are an absolute target for scammers. Why think of percentage of profits before knowing what to do? Before starting a biz, look inwards and know what kind of a person you are, cos in truth, the gestation period of any biz is anywhere btw 6-24 months. It will take you a while to start making real profits.
Secondly, never give any Nigerian money to trade for you. You are finished.
Thirdly, you must gain knowledge about the kind of biz u want to go into, and to learn, u must keep an open mind. Some pple are out there to scam you, yes, but in ur quest to gain knowledge you must be prepared for the worst. And why won't you pay for knowledge? Is it free? Isn't it someone's experience learnt over the years and condensed to help you breakeven in the shortest time?when I wanted to go into the laundry biz, I learnt from 2 pple, and paid through my nose, but I actually learnt better from the 2nd person. Will I cry over spilt milk? NO! Guy, gain knowledge and pay for it, cos dere is no frre lunch even in freetown, and a wise man said that the only free cheese is in the mouse trap.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by toysmall: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2012
Looks good
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by cwts: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2012
are you interested in investing into corporate transport.contact me on qwertycomltd@yahoo.com or call 08182158579 or 07085659683 for more information.
Re: What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. by datguru: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2012
Hey guys, this an oppurtunity 4 you to make millions online as a nigerian. Itz free and you dont have to pay 4 it. Just www.naijapaid..com and follow the instructions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story / Reasons Why Oil Is Not The Problem Of Agriculture In Nigeria / Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.