Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Mini Outdoor Grill!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mini Outdoor Grill!!! (1833 Views)

Recommend An Outdoor Grill And Bar In Victoria Island/lekki / Homeat Outdoor Grill And Chops / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Mariangeles(f): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Outdoor cooking can be so much fun and exciting, especially in a natural environment .
A mini grill/stove is what you need for that memorable experience.
Are you a camper ?
Are you preparing for your NYSC? Or you just want to spend some time in the countryside ?
THIS MINI GRILL/STOVE IS PERFECT FOR YOU TO HAVE MORE FUN AND CREATE MEMORIES smiley
You can use either woods or charcoal with it
DID I MENTION THAT YOU CAN ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE IT ? YEA-AH! cool
IT'S PORTABLE!
IT'S CONVENIENT!

To get this beautiful mini grill/ stove, contact me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Mariangeles(f): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
You can do so much with this mini grill
You can barbeque your fish, chicken, beef...
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Abakeade: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2019
How much? And location?
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Mariangeles(f): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abakeade:
How much? And location?
#12,500
Lagos state
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by undefeateds: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Outdoor cooking can be so much fun and exciting, especially in a natural environment .
A mini grill/stove is what you need for that memorable experience.
Are you a camper ?
Are you preparing for your NYSC? Or you just want to spend some time in the countryside ?
THIS MINI GRILL/STOVE IS PERFECT FOR YOU TO HAVE MORE FUN AND CREATE MEMORIES smiley
You can use either woods or charcoal with it
DID I MENTION THAT YOU CAN ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE IT ? YEA-AH! cool
IT'S PORTABLE!
IT'S CONVENIENT!

To get this beautiful mini grill/ stove, contact me
u blocked me,pls try to unblock me and try to read,pls
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Mariangeles(f): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by armyofone(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
I like it - do you have to wash the back of pot after cooking ?
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Mariangeles(f): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
armyofone:
I like it - do you have to wash the back of pot after cooking ?

Not if you'll be using charcoal I think
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by armyofone(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks. Please which store can i get it from apart from the one you stated ?

Mariangeles:

Not if you'll be using charcoal I think
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
armyofone:
Thanks. Please which store can i get it from apart from the one you stated ?

You can order it from China
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by armyofone(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thank you.
Mariangeles:

You can order it from China
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Mariangeles(f): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2020
armyofone:
Thank you.

You're welcome
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by Victor8st: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
This grill looks interesting, I like the transparent touch to it, something my mother would definitely like. It would be a great addition to the electric grill we got from grillongrillaction.com. It is amazing how fast we move forward even though it's hard to notice at first. Twenty years ago my grandma wasn't even imagining how much a simple oven would evolve. Now she's old and grey and these kitchen articles are really very helpful for us and for her. It's a lot easier for her to cook by herself and that means a lot.
Re: Mini Outdoor Grill!!! by martiscore: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Looks so nice, will try this one for sure! Because for now I use a Powerxl air fryer from GrillCeption. It is a space-saving device that can help you prepare healthy meals since it uses less oil. The air fryer feature in this appliance is designed to cook food faster than a regular oven. It also comes with extra features that can help you prepare crispier foods. Though this air fryer grill has an energy rating of 1500 watts, it is less powerful than some models, which have a rating of up to 1800 watts. All in all, I am satisfied with my model but I want to experiment a little bit so probably I will try your device!

(1) (Reply)

Sunflower and Vegetable Oil Available @ Wholesale Prices / Pls Where Can I Purchase Apple Cider Vinegar? / Maltina Vs Malta guiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.