Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Doctors Wanted In A Certain Country!send In Your Application Asap! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Wanted In A Certain Country!send In Your Application Asap! (786 Views)

Send In Your Aerobic Work Out Video / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / How Do Doctors Calculate Medical Bills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Wanted In A Certain Country!send In Your Application Asap! by Ivynwa(f): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2010
Please for the sake of my privacy I ain't revealing which country here as that is where I reside but any interested person can send me a mail so that I can tell them where. I just heard in the news that they are going to some countries to request for doctors and decided to inform you to apply. There are lots of Naija doctors here and they are earning good. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Doctors Wanted In A Certain Country!send In Your Application Asap! by reindeer: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
Take your scam elsewhere.
Doctors aren't fools ok?If 'a country'' doesnt have a name so gerrrout!
There are many doctor doing well and can go anywhere they like.
For information of those interested, Saudi Arabia has been going to Nigeria to recruit for a while now and you could check their country's site.
Re: Doctors Wanted In A Certain Country!send In Your Application Asap! by Ivynwa(f): 1:58am On Oct 25, 2010
Oh my!!! Scam Baby
Not me, I have given some that wrote the directives on how to apply dear, I have no time for foolish stuffs like scamming besides I detest it. Now don't be careless with your words.
Re: Doctors Wanted In A Certain Country!send In Your Application Asap! by dominique(f): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
ivy, your post sounds shady. why not just tell us which country you're talking about. some extra details will do. cheers
Re: Doctors Wanted In A Certain Country!send In Your Application Asap! by Ivynwa(f): 3:57am On Apr 03, 2011
Heard talks that there's plan in the offing to officially come and recruit more doctors from Nigeria, send me a mail and I will direct you the address to google and apply in. I'm busy and can't really help make the application personally. Sorry about that, it's worth making a trial, you may succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Safe? / Hyundai Donates Mobile Clinics To Nigeria / How A Trip To The Beauty Salon Could Poison You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.