Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup (20953 Views)

Nigeria Defeat Ivory Coast 3-1 In Wafu Tournament. Qualify For U17 Afcon. / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful / Afro Basketball 2017: Nigeria 78 Vs 77 Côte D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Lexusgs430: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2019
Redman44:

It is a big shame smiley smiley smiley. There is hardly any Yoruba lady in our D'tigress team since around 2015. Igbo ladies and Edo/Delta/Rivers girls and ladies dominate our female basketball. Even Aisha Mohammed has a Edo mum. Though her dad is Hausa. What are our Yoruba ladies doing sportwise? Even in football, we can't find them there. Na wa O.

Too much fufu, abodi, shaki, kpomo and big stout..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by LazyGold(m): 2:11am On Aug 19, 2019
seyi70:
Probably Yoruba parents overseas, particularly US don't encourage their kids to participate in sports. I am saying this cos most of these ball players were born in the US. It's become a culture of soe sort among Igbos in the diaspora i think. It's a bad look for the Yoruba's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVSWxaiWwZI

There are Some Yoruba women Basketball players in USA and they are doing really great

They are just not being call to the National Team or maybe they are not interested in playing for Nigeria

Check out the Video of that woman

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by LazyGold(m): 2:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Redman44:

It is a big shame smiley smiley smiley. There is hardly any Yoruba lady in our D'tigress team since around 2015. Igbo ladies and Edo/Delta/Rivers girls and ladies dominate our female basketball. Even Aisha Mohammed has a Edo mum. Though her dad is Hausa. What are our Yoruba ladies doing sportwise? Even in football, we can't find them there. Na wa O.

There are some Yoruba women Basketball players in USA and they are doing really great

They are just not being call to the National Team or maybe they are not interested in playing for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by LazyGold(m): 2:18am On Aug 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Yoruba ladies no dey play BB..... Excessive weight from overchopping pounded yam and kpomo ......... cheesy grin

Who told you that Yoruba ladies no dey play BB?

Just because they are not in the National team doesn't mean there are no Yoruba ladies playing basketball

There are Some Yoruba women Basketball players in USA and they are doing really great

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Maski87: 2:20am On Aug 19, 2019
American girls beat Senegal
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Godson26: 2:32am On Aug 19, 2019
This girl's are the real pepper dem gang

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 19, 2019
watch this trending celebrity challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp92GbUFCHg

visit https://aprokogist247.com.ng/ for the latest trending News from Nigeria and around the world
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by omooat: 4:12am On Aug 19, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Time to go buy a Nigeria basketball Jersey both the Green one and the white one.

Kudos to Startimes tv for showing all the matches live.

I did not know startimes was showing the matched ! Mtwssss !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Deessleeks: 4:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Congrats Ladies. Thanks for putting smiles on the faces of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Phoenixback(m): 4:38am On Aug 19, 2019
I just love this girls...They never disappoint me
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by OlaPhils(m): 4:45am On Aug 19, 2019
THOSE GIRLS CLEAN
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Memberclub(m): 5:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Yoruba ladies no dey play BB..... Excessive weight from overchopping pounded yam and kpomo ......... cheesy grin
the number 1 WNBA player na yoruba girl o.
I think she plays for La sparks can't remember now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Moikiitos: 5:30am On Aug 19, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Congratzzzzz Nigeria for defeating the host Senegal

Nigerian sports females still making this nation proud each time they need to step up..PROUD!!! Hurry Naija, we got one better than the rest of other African countries.

Praise all those working marvelously hard to lift and give this nation (Nigeria) a positive outlook home and abroad...Beat and shame those disgracing and milking us dry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Neimar:

foolish igbo boy grin
AINT IGBO GUY,RECEIVE SENSE WAY NO COMMON

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Neimar: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
AINT IGBO GUY,RECEIVE SENSE WAY NO COMMON

nnamdi cownu footmat shutup
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Neimar:

nnamdi cownu footmat shutup
TRULY,COMMON SENSE R NOT COMMON,U JUS PROVD DAT TO ME.GO AN SLEEP A LITTLE
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by BestBlogger: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Cousin9999: 6:21am On Aug 19, 2019
Naija girl ballers must have a lot of hustle because Senegalese are like 6' on average.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2019
EVEN D GIRLS WIT D MEDALS CANT SMILE WELL.DEM DAY VEX
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by aprilwise(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Beautiful girls why Africa female footballers are ugly ?
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Lexusgs430: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2019
LazyGold:

Who told you that Yoruba ladies no dey play BB?

Just because they are not in the National team doesn't mean there are no Yoruba ladies playing basketball

My comment was list specific........
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Lexusgs430: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Memberclub:
the number 1 WNBA player na yoruba girl o.
I think she plays for La sparks can't remember now.

On that list........ No.....
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by seyi70: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Yeah, you are correct, I knew about the lady, I just forgot momentarily, but she has already represented the USA at the youth level, she will probably end up representing the US, the best of them do. You could say the same for Nneka and Chiney Ogwumike, WNBA players of Ibo descent representing the US. On a serious note, Yorubas in the diaspora don't generally emphasize on participation in sports.
LazyGold:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Mizwisdom(f): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2019
fergie001:
Big Congrats,babes...

Mizwisdom come oooo, your profile pix

grin grin Wow, once again I'm celebrating with our dear team, tanks for the mention
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by michaelmo11(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Redman44:

So Asisat Oshoala (Nigeria's most hyped female football player) is from which tribe in Nigeria??
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by fergie001: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:

grin grin Wow, once again I'm celebrating with our dear team, tanks for the mention
Always welcome.... You play B-ball?
Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by Litmus: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
donprinyo:
Just imagine Nigeria without de igbos

After the defeat of Germany, a field marshal is rumoured to have remarked, that the fields of Flanders are filled with generals once believed the world could not do without

1 Like

Re: Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Congrats to them, they really deserved it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 / Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt / Please Help Me Explain This Betting Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.