Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,303 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? (6496 Views)

SEE How Some African Countries Will Soon Get Electricity from Floating Ships-PIX / Why Aeroplanes Are Painted White? / The MV Blue Marlin: The Ship That Ships Other Ships (Amazing pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by nabegibeg: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
TorukMakto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AdW030xQB4

Yatches are not paint red however whatever paint colour coating is to prevent against rust and corrosion
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
starbuck:
I don't know but let me join my colleagues up � and tell you same grin grin

To prevent it from rusting

LMAO!

This could count as fraud you know grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by Reelstudio8: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Is it advisable for a christian to marry a Muslim ?

Is it advisable for a Muslim to marry a christian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQwAcSDJt8
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by Modernist: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
generationz:

You stole someone's profile picture from instagram and you are using it to type rubbish here undecided
You just know that one is foolish.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by Modernist: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
YorubaKing:

Which beauty be dat, abeg?
The girl Wougly.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by jom28gy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Are there any ship engineer here? let him help
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by DavidEsq(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
generationz:

You stole someone's profile picture from instagram and you are using it to type rubbish here undecided
I no c profile pic there o
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by generationz(f): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
DavidEsq:

I no c profile pic there o

He removed it.

Funny enough the babe does business on instagram.

People are just wicked.
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by DavidEsq(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
generationz:

He removed it.

Funny enough the babe does business on instagram.

People are just wicked.
but I tot it was a she o
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by generationz(f): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
DavidEsq:

but I tot it was a she o

It's obviously a man using a lady's pic to decieve other guys
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by Adesam02: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
yinkeys:
@Adesam02 do you have proof. I am currently on the Daniel Erhabor case.

Yes, i still have the chat, but the phone can't screen shot
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by yinkeys(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2019
Adesam02:

Yes, i still have the chat, but the phone can't screen shot
What’s your location?
Lagos ?
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by Adesam02: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
yinkeys:

What’s your location? Lagos ?
No, Ado ekiti
Re: Why Are Ships Painted Red Below The Waterline? by mozele(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Mami water hate anything red, so they don't go near ship painted with red.

Kai! mama why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futminna Post Utme/de Date Is Out / Which University Accepts NCE For Direct Entry / Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.