Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) (45417 Views)

Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2019
If you know you know
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
That’s a real man there not everyone can do that.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by hush15: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Olalan:
Really dumb.....
BTW at last check you don't really have a proper bath with pants on.

he is just being a man of his words. chelsea Bleep up sha. i lile lampard o but i dont know if he is up to the task

1 Like

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2019
He is better than Buhari who couldn't fulfil his promise wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2019
Choi see what Chelski did to this guy grin
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2019
I wish there was like a range rove on chrome wheels parked with a white tinted hilux and of cos
He got some gold chain on his neck
I for say correct niggi
But wtf boxers of 200 naira
Wtf

He shud have done this inside a bank na

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2019
pat077:
and what about Liverpool? They even played 24hrs earlier.
that's why liverpool ended 1-2 and not 1-4.
You have to rate team strength as well.
Involvement in European competition have always affected domestic performance. I'm not a Chelsea fan I'm a gunner not putting up a defence for them. It's a fact.
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Edybleketara: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2019
All these mumu chelsea fans
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by spirul77: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2019
local man using Chelsea as cover up for ritual.
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by ikcid: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Madness! thats how it starts
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2019
He is a man by keeping his promise.

but I keep wondering, are we still going to find up to 10 percent sane people in that onitsha.

Almost onye obuna na eko eko..

1 Like

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Chelsea fan spotted bathing publicly in Onitsha after he predicted that Chelsea will win Leicester City if not he will bath in public thoroughfare in Onitsha.

I hope he is not a YAHOO PLUS BOY using this bathing under the name of Chelsea to do spiritual things !

If he is a YAHOO PLUS BOY ! he could be doing it as part of SPIRITUAL INITIATION to get DIABOLIC POWERS to make money.

Na only God knows what is in a man 's heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
He has committed an offence punishable by law.
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by MrFly(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
The crazy amount Roman used in buying Chelsea turned the fans crazy. Imagine!
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Just performing his rituals in disguise
Awon football fan

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2019
iAudio:
He is a real man. He made a promise and fulfilled it. Simple.

A real man will not bathe with his briefs on... Is that how he bathes in his bathroom?... If one wants to be stupid, one should endeavor to be very convincing. undecided
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by MrFly(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2019
DonBenny77:

Fatigue they played 120mins few days back their opponent had a week to rest.
It's not strange they were good in the first half and got tired later
you are right, Liverpool played 45mins in midweek abi? Excuses and failure are like bread and butter

4 Likes

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
spirul77:
local man using Chelsea as cover up for ritual.
Finally gaskia
Local man can can fulfill his ritual rites after a loooooong brain storming

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
where are the decency police to arrest the man
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
So Onitsha de follow fine like dis? Orrr,Willy Obiaono try small sharr!

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Bath that you bath with clothes on, is that one bath

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2019
e dey baff with boxers?
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by JamiuKabir: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
Guy man don go roundabout go do ritual as native doctor directed. shocked He wan use match cover up.

So na only Ziks roundabout close to onitsha main market him see?

If you know you know....

Don't quote me and say juju does not exist. Or ask me to prove it. I am very versed in metaphysics, religion etc.

Don't bother yourself.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

How much you buy MTN 1K ? I have 10k MTN to sell?
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
Guy man don go roundabout go do ritual as native doctor directed. shocked He wan use match cover up.

So na only Ziks roundabout close to onitsha main market him see?

If you know you know....

Don't quote me and say juju does not exist. Or ask me to prove it. I am very versed in metaphysics, religion etc.

Don't bother yourself.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

Akuko

Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by bilulu(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2019
post=81387927:
Na so MADNESS dey start!

The only positive we see in this is that, he is a man of his words!
he's a man of his words unlike Buhari the failure
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by Eberex(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2019
THAT IS HOW CHELSEA FANS BEHAVE. ARE WE SURPRISED? CHELSEA FANS ARE AGBEROS BY NATURE.
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
He is a man of his words,that’s commendable.
Re: Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) by kenx1(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
A man of his words grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) / Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.