Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car (32643 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by made4naijamusic: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2019
Here is a video of the moment an influential man called military men to beat up a guy for confronting him.

According to the video, the drunk rich man hit the normal guy's car with his car which led the guy to come down from his car to confronting the man.

The man who was upset with the young guy for confronting him called military men to beat him up.

Both the rich man and the military men were seen beating up the guy.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/drunk-rich-man-calls-military-men-to-beat-up-a-man-he-hit-with-his-car/

1 Share

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by made4naijamusic: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by titilayo889: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
shaking a table

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by GraGra247(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by dfrost: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2019
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by AesLuxury: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Sad

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Jayslicky: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
In Nigeria the poor has no fundamental right, the law of the country is only applicable to the poor, that is the kind of country Nigeria is.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by McBrooklyn(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
grin grin

Lmao... This life have money or you go suffer cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Sirmuel1(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
This is Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by mixta140: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Na waoooo

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Asito(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
This is what Nigeria has turned into, one running expensive joke. And yet somebody would want me to respect "gallant" soldiers.

4 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by chinavs9ja(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Can you imagine? It seems our military men need to be re-oriented about their profession

I am a website designer...check my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by DaBogu: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2019
They can only write letter to ur bosses cos they know ur life profile from Twitter. If you ain't putting ur business here...nobody will threaten ur livelihood from this crap place

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by kareemkamil(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Those military personnel deserve dismiss from service.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by seborrhic: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Then what happened?
Mumu blogger.
"Rich man hits normal guy,normal guy comes down,shouts at rich man,rich man calls military"...and there ends such gist you usually hear from inebriated people at an ogogoro joint.Disjointed story,lacking in details or logical reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by soberdrunk(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2019
I used to believe in Nigeria very very much but it gets harder with each passing day........ angry

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Microwaves: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Can you imagine? It seems our military men need to be re-oriented about their profession

I am a website designer...check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by slickbak(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2019
HUSTLE OH! MAKE YOU CALL SOLDIERS TOO, MAKE PAPA NO CARRY YOU SHINE 4 NIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Bambambiglo: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2019
OP you need to pay your English teacher a visit

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by pocohantas(f): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
In Nigeria the poor has no fundamental right, the law of the country is only applicable to the poor, that is the kind of country Nigeria is.

This one done make am poor thing as na man beat man. Your post just reminded me of my friend's style of getting logical submissions.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by MobilityExpress: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2019
I don't think the man is just a rich man, looks more like a military officer in mufti too. They should inform the army authorities to investigate. The military HQ has really been trying in curbing the excesses of some bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by kereman1: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2019
The only crime the normal guy committed to warrant the brutality from the soldiers is being broke...

My brother if u are living in Nigeria and u are broke, it's as good as being a criminal.

Na broke guys on dreadlocks wey no Roger police na him dem dey tag yahoo guy.
Na broke guy wey dey trek home from clubbing late night na him police dey label arm robber.
Na broke guy wey police go searc see rizler for him pocket na him dem dey call smoker.

Whatever you do, "don't be broke"
I repeat "don't be broke"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by crackhouse(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2019
.....and they did?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
McBrooklyn:
grin grin

Lmao... This life have money or you go suffer cheesy
yea, only in Nigeria. Over here the so called rich guy will be going to prison.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by Elvis2kay: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Africans continue to treat themselves as slaves, I don't understand in 2019 a soldier man believes he has the authority to beat up Nigerians... shame!

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car by McBrooklyn(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:
yea, only in Nigeria. Over here the rich guy will be going to prison.

Lol yeah but you having money will still give you some kind privileges in other parts of the world too... tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM / Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry / Armed Robber Who Operates in Army Uniform, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.