Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,424 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Only This Thread Shall Be Considered. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only This Thread Shall Be Considered. (352 Views)

Carrying Pregnancy Should Be Considered As Work, High Court Judge Rules / I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. / The Evil Machination Called Alimony . A Response To Should Alimony Be Considered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only This Thread Shall Be Considered. by Hamachi(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2019
School fees assistance time. Drop evidence under this thread(documentary) and any other thing to prove your case. As the Spirit leads,13 persons will be randomly selected. No DMs(automatic blocking), no reaching out to friends. Only this thread shall be considered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only This Thread Shall Be Considered. by HarunaWest(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
School fees assistance time. Drop evidence under this thread(documentary) and any other thing to prove your case. As the Spirit leads,13 persons will be randomly selected. No DMs(automatic blocking), no reaching out to friends. Only this thread shall be considered.
Me just needs money to spend. am done with school already.

1 Like

Re: Only This Thread Shall Be Considered. by kristen12(f): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:

So you have turned yourself to Mazi Amadi Chima on twitter abi?

What is your aim, to scam using his name or what?
Everything you wrote above are his words, word for word exactly. You couldn't even try to be creative.

I just hope you're not the boy that lives in Surulere with Opioro Mango head because if he catch you ehn... Sorry will be you name.
Re: Only This Thread Shall Be Considered. by Hamachi(f): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2019
angry
kristen12:

So you have turned yourself to Mazi Amadi Chima on twitter abi?

What is your aim, to scam using his name or what?
Everything you wrote above are his words, word for word exactly. You couldn't even try to be creative.

I just hope you're not the boy that lives in Surulere with Opioro Mango head because if he catch you ehn... Sorry will be you name.
Everything will be done here, anybody that needs help will upload evidences.
Re: Only This Thread Shall Be Considered. by Hamachi(f): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
You sick.
HarunaWest:

Me just needs money to spend. am done with school already.
Re: Only This Thread Shall Be Considered. by Leis: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2019
I have a cousin brother who have being denied his master exams due to his inability to pay school fee,can I direct him here?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instructions For Cleaning, Cleaning The Tongue / How To Know Your Bra Size / Nairalanders! Casual Sex Without Birth Control Is Very Irresponsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.