Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Writers And Story-tellers Wanted - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers And Story-tellers Wanted (829 Views)

Wanted: Review Writers And Scam Hunters (writers) / Whatsapp Group For Writers And Readers. / Writers And Rewriters Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers And Story-tellers Wanted by xavier3g(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I am currently looking for writers, novelist or story-tellers for a potential long term partnership and project.

I am working on a model that involves compensating and making writing profitable for writers. If this is something that appeals to you and you have previous works( short stories, books, novels) or planning to do so shortly and would want to possible listen to what I may have to offer, please do get in touch with me at: info@sinathi.com

If you also know or can connect me to someone who would probably be interested in an offer like this, do let me know.

Rates/compensation/payments will be negotiable and agreed once we have some sort of alignment.

Regards,
Jay
Re: Writers And Story-tellers Wanted by jayfranc247(f): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2019
I sent you a mail but have not gotten a response from you.
Re: Writers And Story-tellers Wanted by michaeligwe(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
drmigwe@gmail.com 09054976689
Re: Writers And Story-tellers Wanted by Mykxite: 2:56am On Aug 26, 2019
08106665001 mykxite1@gmail.com
Re: Writers And Story-tellers Wanted by Trivalence: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Hello,

Here is a GOOD NEWS for all writers and freelancers,

You may have workloads from Upwork, Fiverr, PeoplePerHour or Freelancer.com and need helping hands.

We just launched an innovative platform connecting writers and employers.

www.lanrewriter.com is a platform where top quality writers can meet high paying clients.

To ensure we only accept top-notch writers, we have made our screening process as strict and tough as possible. Writers willing to join us would have to go through a series of tests which shouldn’t be too tough for a competent writer to pass.

Only 3 writers are allowed to bid on a single project to reduce competition and encourage equal opportunity.

So, what are you waiting for?
Our writers are versatile (ie can handle different projects). Post your job for free and get it completed by competent writers. Save yourself the stress of searching for quality writers.

Other people that can also benefit from using Lanre Writer include;
Job seekers (in need of a well-written cover letter and CV)
Students (urgently in need of high-quality term paper or project work/assignment)
Companies (in need of press release or news article)
And anybody in need of a writer.

Writers are encouraged to SIGN UP.
Employers are encouraged to POST THEIR JOBS.

www.lanrewriter.com

(1) (Reply)

Professional Writers; Try Your Luck / Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars / I Need A Good Publisher In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.