Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI (1160 Views)

How To Invest In Yourself And Get A Huge ROI / Got Funds To Invest? Get Huge Returns On Your Investment / Get Huge Return On Your Investment From Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI by Newbielearner(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mowe people want to live in Lagos so bad that sometimes, they act like they already are. Ask them where they live, and they will make all the references to Lagos, Berger and Redemption Camp without necessarily answering the question.

The reasons are clear to see; a good number of residents live in Mowe because it is ‘close’ to the places where they spend the majority of their time; the high-rise office buildings, schools and streets of Lagos.

Mowe is gradually becoming a bustling new-found town attracting all and sundry. Situated along the busy Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and among one of the adjoining towns from the Ketu-Berger axis of Lagos, Mowe is that outsized area, on both sides of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, covering the popular kilometre 45, Redemption Camp Ground of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

As one of the adjoining towns with Arepo, Magboro, Ibafo, Agogbala, Oriofe, Aseese, Olowopedo, and Pakuro, its location most times, if not all the time, is seemingly difficult to notice.

Source:

pulse.ng
pressreader.com

You can get a plot of land with C of O for as low as 1.2m. A 3 bedroom set bungalow for 7.5m or uncompleted 3 bedroom bungalow for 5.5m.

For more details, you can contact me, come to our company's office or we visit you.
Re: Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI by Newbielearner(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
I would post about the neighborhood later...
Re: Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI by Newbielearner(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Wise investors are buying houses and lands in that area right now. It's wise to invest in Lagos fringes while you can. Imagine if you had bought acres of land in Lekki 10years ago...
Re: Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI by Newbielearner(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2019
As anyone here been there before?
Re: Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI by Newbielearner(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2019
Getting a land with C of O in an estate in Mowe Ofada is a great step for you to become your own land lord.
Re: Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI by Newbielearner(m): 3:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Grab this opportunity
Re: Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI by Newbielearner(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Now the land advertised at 1.2m a few weeks ago is 1.5m per plot. About 120 people already living in the estate. Once they finish the Lagos-Ibadan express way with BRT buses navigating this area as well as the projected railway, don't think that you'd ever get it at this 1.5m.

This area is suitable for people working on the Island, Alausa, Berger, Ojota, Ikeja, etc.

Contact me if interested.
Re: Invest In Mowe Ofada And Get Huge ROI by estateprofits: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Great property

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money Back From iGi Insurance / Start The New Year With Investment Opportunity In Our Mechanised Garri Productio / I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.