Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Use Alibaba, Aliexpress, Dhgate And Other Chinese Sites Effectively. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Alibaba, Aliexpress, Dhgate And Other Chinese Sites Effectively. (2818 Views)

USA Is 'looking At' Banning Tiktok And Other Chinese Social Media Apps / Order From 1688, Taobao, Jd.com & Other Chinese Websites @#52 / Anyone Ever Purchased A Suit On Aliexpress Or Other Chinese Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Alibaba, Aliexpress, Dhgate And Other Chinese Sites Effectively. by isgombe: 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
Redman44:
While doing my research for this topic yesterday, I came across something on Alibaba.com concerning the Coronavirus ( Covid-19 ). Many Nigerians and people all over the world are still scared about buying things in China. However, there is nothing to fear about importing goods and products from China. This is what I found on Alibaba.com-

Will my shipment get delayed due to the Coronavirus ( COVID-19 )?

Answer: The main events that caused logistics delays in early February was the annual Chinese Lunar New Year holiday. Logistics arrangements have gradually resumed after the holiday in most locations. However, delays are expected to continue in Wuhan, Hubei Province. Additionally, select factories and logistics companies outside of Hubei Province have suspended work as a precaution to help keep workers healthy. Authorities are taking strict measures on this public health event, and we are also paying close attention to the situation.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. [/b][/b]

So how can we now the stores that are in hubei province, and also the logistics company that are not working currently?
Re: How To Use Alibaba, Aliexpress, Dhgate And Other Chinese Sites Effectively. by Redman44(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2020
isgombe:

So how can we now the stores that are in hubei province, and also the logistics company that are not working currently?

@isgombe, hello smiley smiley smiley smiley. Yes, when you are buying from stores on Alibaba, Dhgate, globalsources or Aliexpress.com, the location of the store or the factory supplying the store is often written beneath the seller name/store name. So, you will know where the seller is located. Stores in Hubei Province should be reopening by now. As for the logistics companies, just contact them one by one to find out if they are currently working. Most times, the factories or sellers have shipping and logistics companies they work with. They will let you know the logistics company they will ship your goods with after you complete your purchase. Cheers.
Re: How To Use Alibaba, Aliexpress, Dhgate And Other Chinese Sites Effectively. by Redman44(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
I have some free time on my hands today to update this thread. As you can see, the residential and office cleaning businesses are becoming popular in Nigeria. There are lots of simple tools you can import from China that will help you save time and money when it comes to your cleaning businesses. Do you know that you can focus on cleaning Ovens ( Normal and Microwave Ovens ) as a cleaning business? Many people bake in Nigeria privately and commercially cool cool cool cool. And ovens are very sensitive machines that accumulate dirt, pastry muck and oily stains as the days roll by. Some people and businesses will gladly pay a very good Oven Cleaner/Cleaning Company good money to clean their Ovens on a monthly or weekly basis ( Commercial bakery businesses who use modern Ovens ). While doing my research, I came across a product that can help you clean Microwave Ovens and Electric or gas ovens easily without stress. It is called 'Hot Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner '. It looks like a toy but it is very powerful. You just need to open it, put water and vinegar into it and place it in the Microwave/Oven. Then turn the Oven on for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, open the Oven and clean it out with a clean cloth ( preferably a Microfiber cleaning cloth )- The oven will be sparkling clean and smelling fresh. You can also use this product to clean fridges. Search Aliexpress and Dhgate.com with the words ' Hot Angry Mama Microwave Oven Cleaner' and you will see this item listed on these sites. You can buy 3-4 pairs for your cleaning business. I have attached pictures of this product below.

Re: How To Use Alibaba, Aliexpress, Dhgate And Other Chinese Sites Effectively. by Redman44(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
You can use Chinese websites to source for products that you can use to start a business in Nigeria. It does not how small your business is because it makes sense to run a business in today's world and Nigeria. China is a very creative country with the Chinese making innovative small tools and products on a daily basis. You can find a good number of these novel products on Aliexpress.com, Alibaba.com, Globalsources.com, dhgate.com etc. Dhgate.com is becoming very powerful these days. Okay, so I have come across another product on these Chinese websites.

In Nigeria, there is a meal we enjoy eating. The meal is made with Corn and Beans which are cooked together. I remember when I was young and growing up in Lagos, Nigeria. My siblings and I used to buy this meal I am talking about. We called it or it is known as 'Adalu' in Yoruba language. It can also be cooked at home smiley smiley smiley smiley. However, you will need to pluck the maize/corn seeds from the cobs to cook Adalu. It is hard using your fingers to remove corn/maize from the cobs, you know. I have done this fruitless exercise before. So, I came across this tool on dhgate.com that you can use to remove corn seeds from the cobs effortlessly and quickly. It is called 'Corn Stripper'. You can order for this simple tool on dhgate.com or on aliexpress.com and it will be delivered to you in Nigeria within a Month. It is very cheap and affordable. So please type 'Corn Stripper' in the search bar of dhgate.com and aliexpress.com to get this product. If you are a Restaurant Owner, this tool will help you save time when you are preparing meals. I have attached pictures of the 'Corn Stripper' below. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things Bank Customers Must Know About Bank Verification Number / Solar Power As A Solution To The Power Crisis / Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.