Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (20512 Views)

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Cimboltv: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Threemg: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I eventually joined the league of first to comment grin grin grin grin grin. Thank you everyone. So I'm dedicating this session to all by younger ones; close and faraway that have been deployed for the NYSC Batch B Stream II. I wish them all a safe trip to their various Camp. The LORD who's brought them this far will see them through the journey of the 365 days in JESUS Name. Amen

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Lol
Don't mind them
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Ovisthanks(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Adebowhales(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2019
The j cup pee is too useless.
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by guttentag(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2019
People hate what they don't understand.

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Citytrend: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Sweetheart please also remember there's who they call Constructive criticism. Many a time, not all criticism is centred on hate.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Platony(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2019
To CUPPY her Father,.... Hustle!!! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by money121(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by ikombe: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by shawnfamous(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Are u the only artiste in this country?? Every time u look for cheap things to make u blow by force.. Both the ones that hate u and those that love u combined aren't even up to those that hate Wizkid or Davido respectively.. Na by for to like u again.. Ur papa dey share money

19 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2019
grin
Adebowhales:
Fg

You mean Cuppy is the Federal government of music?

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by lekkan(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2019
Coopy is just so funny!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by bolt000(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Funmmyastic: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2019
Nice one.Haters can lick sniper if they want.Go girl!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by iluonilu: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Madam, go do anoda work jor
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by brightleave(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2019
today is my birthday show some love guys

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by aziaka111(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2019
will dat her not to have millions in her account?? why hating
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by SEEDORF441(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Who is your Daddy
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by BlackfireX: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Some poor children of a poor parents will be transferring there frustrated lives on this rich child of a rich parents .

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Funmmyastic: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2019
brightleave:
today is my birthday show some love guys

Happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by hahn(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2019
Hateful Realistic
Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by jhubril(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2019
I have held on to the conviction that 95 percent of Nigerians are under generational curses . Their mindset ,the attitude they display in public places and their poverty give them away. To be born in this country is a curse, to live amongst these people is another curse , and to die here is the greatest curse. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by Funmmyastic: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2019
SEEDORF441:
Who is your Daddy

In Cupcake voice ....Ote$

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Halima Abubakar's Mistresses Premiere / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.