Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer (26159 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Police Arrest Three Policemen For Killing Wedding Guest In Imo State (Photo) / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by sylve11: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Herkim:

Funny guy

Which development are you welcoming here

the beating development........ grin cool
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by johnfaleks(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by whiteafrique: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Army has been bullying police since 1966.
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by Bbbwings: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2019
jabberjawz:
The Nigerian army under Burantashe has lost it's professionalism.....yet the dullard is ok with the incompetent service chiefs.... Cos he's more comfortable having his brothers there than professionalism......"what a leader"
Burantashe

Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by nwamabo247(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2019
maybe they patronize him
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by ManTiger(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Oblitz:
the Nigerian army has been infiltrated with terrorists

The problem with the Nigerian army started when Burantai started recruiting the so called repented boko haram terrorist, check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5369611/serious-fight-between-soldiers-police
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2019
MyGeneration:

the worst i saw was when yahoo boys called a soldier to come and intimidate another yahoo boy over share of yahoo proceeds and the soldier boldly went.

what manner of indiscipline is that

now imagine i am a kidnapper and i offer such a soldier money to provide security and logistics support.
once a soldier is in your car no one will stop and search you. so all i need is a soldier and i can transport my kidnapee anywhere
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by SACI: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Only in Nigeria...
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by billionguy(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2019
May GOD punish police forces also may their shinning light become dark and army dogs they should get set bcuz sophisticated weapons are shipping into nigeria everyday through white men and delivered to those alhajis in d name of jihadis so ready to meet ur end soon to all nigerian soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by johnfaleks(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by jamace(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2019
This event happened since 30 June 2019. Why is it just being made public?
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by johnfaleks(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by olumalcolm(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2019
In as much as i dont support the maltreatment of the police by the soldiers, i bliv the police men did not do their investigation well, in the sense that, they should knw drug sellers usually have loyalists around them and their customers are always very aggressive be it soldiers, policemen or civilians, they would be attacked. So i bliv going by this info, they shuld have done an underG arrest with a very good informant at the scene, come in lowkey and whisk him away without anyone noticing.
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by lagdmark(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
8 years ago, somebody said that soldiers are the reason why Bokoharam can not be defeated, i am beginning to see his reasons now and i believe him very well !!
Gbam! The Nigerian army is another department of Boko haram
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Reffone:
U can't arrest a typical drug dealer in his hood and just walk away he is connected to connect other so if u try it u gan be whined by street boys or soja way get shares there so be careful.... Be well informed before moving in
you are well schooled
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by lincs25(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2019
cry cry
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by Reffone: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2019
I happen to witness different events of senior drug dealers been invaded and the reactions are always priceless

SeeMeForLAPTOP:
you are well schooled
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by Ryan03(f): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Four4Clien:
soldier no be police mate

Promo! For 8k, get your professional website/ blog. To contact, see red writing below[my signature]
so this is all your brain could process out of this topic
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by Ryan03(f): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Jagaban880:
wink
So many senile weak police men in de Force

quite demoralizing

see how soijas dey use dem shine everyday
so ten men to fight 3 or 4 men and you call them weak?
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by lomprico(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Oblitz:
Buhari did that, he released boko haram prisoners and recruited them into the army. what do u expect?
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by onyxo76(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
As it is now, we have no military only soldiers who are for hire purchase to anyone who can afford their "services "
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
And the case was not investigated.
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by Mightyhaiz: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
gmaribel:
Meanwhile just yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PIx8ZPE0fY
he he,where this for happen
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by nasirujj(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Well if you want to wear uniform, waer uniform not to go and be joining para military and be forming, if I want to wear uniform is either army,airforce, navy or never
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by Fuckgovt: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oblitz:
They where not infiltrated, they where willfully taking in terrorist as soldiers for selfish reasons
Re: Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer by pauldogs(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
if that really happened and the soldiers prevented the police from arresting the man who had the narcotics, then we really have a long way to go sad sad
Amuatulu:
A welcome development!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Hand Over Ese To Parents; Dad Taking Her To TB Joshua - Vanguard / English Woman Nearly Bites Off Man's Joystick As He Tried To Rape Her / Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.