Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) (2711 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2019
Two infants have tragically died just an hour apart after they were left in hot cars in sweltering heat on Friday in separate states.

A baby girl in New Jersey died on Friday after she was left in a hot minivan parked at a local train station for more than eight hours in blistering temperatures.

The child, 22-month-old Milliani Robertson-Lawrence, was found unresponsive sitting on her car seat with the passenger window broken in the parking lot of a PATCO Hi-Speedline commuter rail station in Lindenwold.

Cops arrived to the scene following a 911 call around 3.30pm and she was pronounced dead at the scene just before 4pm.

According to the child's father Nasie Lawrence, Milliani was being cared for by her aunt and uncle and investigators say she may have been left in the car for more than eight hours.

'How do you forget that there’s a 2-year-old who makes a lot of noise in the car?' Milliani's father Lawrence said. 'You killed my daughter. You took her from me'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7373699/Two-children-die-hot-cars-separate-states-day.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2019
In Booneville, Mississippi a 21-month-old boy was found dead in a hot car in a daycare parking lot in blistering 93F temperatures on Friday.

About 900 miles away in Booneville, Mississippi a 21-month-old boy was found dead in a hot car in a parking lot in blistering hot temperatures.

Police found the boy in the rural parking lot that is shared by Mighty Cubs Daycare and Field of Dreams adult daycare, though 'neither business had anything to do with the events that led to the death of the child', Booneville police said Monday.

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2019
Over 30 kids have been forgotten and killed in hot cars across the United States in from January, 2019 to August, 2019.

2019 has seen a devastating number of child hot car deaths mount reaching 35 deaths this year so far, with 10 deaths marked in August along according to national non-profit KidsAndCars.org.

Set of twins forgotten and died in hot car in Newyork, July, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by saheedbadmus(m): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Subhanalai

2 Likes

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Nwodosis(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Things are not as they seem in US, it is also tough over there, imagine parents hustling to the extent of forgetting their kids to die in the cars just to meet up their daily demands for survival!

7 Likes

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by drips8(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2019
So many irresponsible people these days

2 Likes

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by ogbiwa: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Do some parents deserve kids? I think not
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2019
All these set of humans have relegated the devil to the back.

Leave a baby in a car for over eight hours? shocked
This is the height.. Poor poor babies. sad

This is too horrible. Got my skin crawling just thinking about it..

Rest their souls dear God . angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by carzola(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2019
I rememba wen my mum left me in a hot car she later came back with vanila nd chocolate ice cream. those 3mins i spent in dat hot car was d best 3mins of my life cause she parked close 2 a corn seller dat didnt knw how 2 close her legs.. i still see dat yellow puszy in my dreams d yellow one dat got me regstered to d vaseline crew..
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Born2Breed(f): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2019
All these are deliberate acts or the parents cum guardians are on drugs.

How do you forget a child in a car for hours...still trying to figure it out. Leaving my kids for a minute in a car still get me peeping at them to make sure all is well despite rolling down the windows a bit.

5 Likes

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2019
A New York father who left his 1-year-old twins in the car while he worked an eight-hour shift, July, 2019.

Baby Skylar Fowler died after being left in hot car by mom in Georgia to make her hair.

Police in Knoxville, Tennessee investigate the death of a child left inside a car outside a local shopping center in August, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by ShenTeh(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Poor little angels.
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by ValCon888: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2019
The height of irresponsibility is unimaginable.
This is one thing a Nigerian mother cannot do.
Rather than leave you in the car, a Nigerian mother will take you to work like this.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by mazimee(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2019
What could be the reason why you took your child with you to a place only to leave the kid in a car for a long duration of time?
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2019
I don't like this kinda news angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Mechatronika(m): 7:47am On Aug 20, 2019
embarassed One of the most horrible ways to commit murder! imagine the pain those kids went through before they eventually died of hotness, struggling to survive, and finally suffocation. Careless parents in US of these days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2019
local man is shocked angry
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by tillaman(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2019
That’s crazy!!!
What a painful way to pass on! Suffocation, Heat
It’s very irresponsible of the guardians to leave their kids in the car!!
Rip young ones!! Some parents don’t deserve the bundle of joy
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by dedoz: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2019
These parents/guardians deliberately killed those lovely children.... most likely they have mental illness
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by uzedo1(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Why would someone who claims to be sane close all glass windows up tight till no little space for air to pass through..

Why would someone even leave a child in the car for that long.
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by tofolo(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Nwodosis:
Things are not as they seem in US, it is also tough over there, imagine parents hustling to the extent of forgetting their kids to die in the cars just to meet up their daily demands for survival!
How can you forget your kid in a car? am still trying to figure this out. cry
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2019
I can't be sympathetic to these monsters called parents. How do you even 'forget' your child in a car? Not 30 minutes but 8 hours!! These same parents will probably not spend 5 minutes without their phones. Totally inexcusable.. they should pay for this negligence.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Nwodosis:

If you search this topic well, you'll see that this is very common among mums going for shopping, hair saloon, bar, even boyfriend's place and leaving their babies in the car at the parking lot.

Even if is hustling as you believed, why are we parent hustling? Are we not hustling for our kids?

A sane Mum/Dad left home for work, left home with the kids, got to work, parked the car, shut the engine, stepped out of the car, closed the doors while two babies with their carrier are occupying the rear seat of the car, and Dad moved straight to his post/office for 8HOURS shift.

That 8hours, while busy at work, i would have checked on my wife/baby at least twice calling home.

Doesn't make any sense, is carelessness or mental disorder or a deliberate action.

I stand to be corrected.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I can't be sympathetic to these monsters called parents. How do you even 'forget' your child in a car? Not 30 minutes but 8 hours!! These same parents will probably not spend 5 minutes without their phones. Totally inexcusable.. they should pay for this negligence.

Can you just imagine. Is something to forget a baby and is another thing to remember your within 30hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by tillaman(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Explorers:

If you search this topic well, you'll see that this is very common among mums going for shopping, hair saloon, bar, even boyfriend's place and leaving their babies in the car at the parking lot.

Even if is hustling as you believed, why are we parent hustling? Are we not hustling for our kids?

A sane Mum/Dad left home for work, left home with the kids, got to work, parked the car, shut the engine, stepped out of the car, closed the doors while two babies with their carrier are occupying the rear seat of the car, and Dad moved straight to his post/office for 8HOURS shift.

That 8hours, while busy at work, i would have checked on my wife/baby at least twice.

Doesn't make any sense, is carelessness or mental disorder or a deliberate action.

I stand to be corrected.
spot on Explorers it’s not an excuse! It’s either the guardian is retarded or careless
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Larryfest(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Very useless sets of parents, even over here you see some parents walking on the road with their kids running in front of them anyhow on the road and they won't even bother holding the kids closer to them knowing fully well there are some crazy drivers and okada riders out there...

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by IamPlato(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2019
How Would Somebody Leave A Baby In A Car For eight Hours. Jesus!

I Swear If I Was There I Go Blow The Papa for Eye and Give The Mother A Got Slap

What Rubbish Is This? They Should Be In Jail For This Rubbish

How Will You Leave A Child In The Car? You Didnt Even Bother To Check The Child and Give Him Or Her Something To Eat.

This Is Clearly Deliberate Evil... I Would Never Leave My Baby In The Care, I'd take it To Work with Me... Me That Loves Babies so Much

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
It's saddening. The same children people are praying to have.

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Kendumazy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is just mysterious
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by starbuck(f): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Some people don't deserve to be called PARENTS

1 Like

Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't get it, don't they love their kids
Re: Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) by Solidkay(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
This cannot happen to blacks, except black that has forgotten their roots.

Whites and their stupidity,
You cannot have it all anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Illegimate Child Considered Legitimate Even After The Parents Latter Married / Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! / Is It Wrong For A Wife/mother To Take Holiday Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.