Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

7 Blog Niche Ideas You Can Start With Lots Of Traffic To Make Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Blog Niche Ideas You Can Start With Lots Of Traffic To Make Money (709 Views)

The All-time Hot Blog Niche / How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? / This 200,000 Members Facebook Group With Lots Of Traffic Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Blog Niche Ideas You Can Start With Lots Of Traffic To Make Money by Experience101(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Hi and welcome to my blog.

In this article, I will be highlighting 7 of the best blogging niches that new bloggers can go into and start making money.

It is no news that blogging is one of the oldest and most lucrative online businesses anyone can start and if you are consistent, you would be able to turn it into a full-time income stream.

Though it is estimated that there are over 500 million blogs in the world and this might discourage people from starting a blog but I can tell you that blogging is still profitable and you can succeed as a new blogger if you are serious and follow the right principles.

One of the challenges I faced when starting my various blogs was to pick a particular niche to focus on.

I was into everything from tech to entertainment and so fort and because I was not specific I had to shut down most of the blogs I earlier started.

The first step to succeeding as a new blogger is to pick the right niche you want to blog about.

What Is A Niche?

A niche can simply be described as a specific area of focus. For example, if you love animals and would like to start a blog on animals instead of you going general you can focus on starting a blog about dogs. A dog blog is a niche

I have found out over the years that the blogs that make much money tend to focus on one niche.

With these, you would be able to focus on providing your readers with high-quality contents unlike when you go for a broader niche

Read more: http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2019/08/19/7-blog-niche-ideas-you-can-start-with-lots-of-traffic-to-make-money/

(1) (Reply)

US �� Whatsapp Number For Sale / Nairaland Mods Should Stop The Favouritism Among Bloggers / Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.