Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? (1676 Views)

The All-time Hot Blog Niche / 7 Blog Niche Ideas You Can Start With Lots Of Traffic To Make Money / How To Start An Educational Blog In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by holuwajobar(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hello webmasters,

kindly give me suggestions on how to make money with an educational blog niche. kindly put adsense out of it because Nigerians dont really click on ads. Other suggestions will be highly welcome.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
holuwajobar:
Hello webmasters,

kindly give me suggestions on how to make money with an educational blog niche. kindly put adsense out of it because Nigerians dont really click on ads. Other suggestions will be highly welcome.

Thanks.
you can still make money with Adsense, it depends on you
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by fastseo: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bigboy289:

I would have commented long time ago but the way he sound so proud.

The best advertisement platform for a Nigerian traffic remains adsense.

If you can get foreign traffic from USA, UK etc you can now talk of Amazon and the likes.

Finally get a better domain and move to WordPress.
Your url structure is very bad for SEO to say the least
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by holuwajobar(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bigboy289:

Boss, come and show me d way na
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by holuwajobar(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
fastseo:

If you can get foreign traffic from USA, UK etc you can now talk of Amazon and the likes.

Boss, really sorry if i have sounded so proud. Thanks for that boss.
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2018
fastseo:

yeah bro, please help me check my site, check my signature
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by fastseo: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Bigboy289:
yeah bro, please help me check my site, check my signature

The same niche and also Nigerian traffic he despise hmmm
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by SirLakes: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
fastseo:

What do you mean by a better domain.

Is his domain name bad
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
fastseo:

The same educational niche and also Nigerian traffic he despise gives this
please I need your review,
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by fastseo: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
SirLakes:

What do you mean by a better domain.

Is his domain name bad

How can he use to drag space with WordPress that has all easy functionality that aid SEO?

U self na u de use?

The only I have seen so far that where able to twerk his theme is entclass... He does it because he is a pure programmer but still yet he still have some challenges.

You can't compare a community of programmers to just one brain.
WordPress is a community where everyone contribute.. You can get the table of content plugin, yoast plugin, clean SEO theme,plugin to form tables.. All those aid SEO.

If you can develop all this plugin your self while on then nothing is bad
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
fastseo:

How can he use to drag space with WordPress that has all easy functionality that aid SEO?

U self na u de use?
I need review of my blog
!!!
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Emina33: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
According to what I read on MoneyMaker millionaire's forum ( http://moneymaker.ng/forum ), you can make money from an educational niche blog (apart from Adsense) through maybe writing an ebook and other info products and reports but you have to price them cheaply. Also you can make money from affiliate marketing or from offering services like consultancy etc
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Emina33:
According to what I read on MoneyMaker millionaire's forum ( http://moneymaker.ng/forum ), you can make money from an educational niche blog (apart from Adsense) through maybe writing an ebook and other info products and reports but you have to price them cheaply. Also you can make money from affiliate marketing or from offering services like consultancy etc
ok
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by fastseo: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bigboy289:
I need review of my blog
!!!

The same problem opp has... Don't allow date to show in your url
... Like wwww . Ursite. Com/2018/October/how to make baking soda
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by SirLakes: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
fastseo:

Why?
Will that not allow it to rank the way it should??
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
fastseo:

ok, hw do i solve dat ?
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by fastseo: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
SirLakes:

Why?
Will that not allow it to rank the way it should??

In WordPress it can be resolve in the settings which should be changed to postname
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by SirLakes: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
fastseo:

In WordPress it can be resolve in the settings which should be changed to postname

Yeah, I know

But does it make any difference
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
SirLakes:

Yeah, I know
should I move to wordpress
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
fastseo:

You are the one sounding so proud. from your comment, you know nothing about monetization!!!!!.
OP an education niche is still very broad, could you be more specific and target a particular market?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by fastseo: 1:42am On Nov 05, 2018
SirLakes:

Yeah, I know

Yes bro it makes a lot of difference. That of postname gives a lot of SEO juice.. You can Google that for clarification
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2018
fighal:
You are the one sounding so proud. from your comment, you know nothing about monetization!!!!!.
OP an education niche is still very broad, could you be more specific and target a particular market?
shocked
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2019
fastseo:

Moved to wordpress, check my signature

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2019
fastseo:

Like Medicine and surgery in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by fastseo: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Bigboy289:
Like https://www.elearnpro.com.ng/medicine-surgery-nigeria/
grin cheesy I have successfully converted u to WordPress.. Now you start enjoy
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by Bigboy289(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
fastseo:

grin cheesy I have successfully converted u to WordPress.. Now you start enjoy
lol, we need to talk o, message me on facebook, fashina adebayo Samson Olaotan
Re: How Can I Make Money With An Educational Blog Niche? by fullclub: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2019
fighal:

H

(1) (Reply)

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme / Designing A Website Demo For Client / Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.