Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (44006 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
A video making rounds on social media has shown the mnoment some SARS operatives shot dead robbers in the Igando area of Lagos.

According to reports, the suspected robbers specialized in robbing vendors on the classified Ads website, Jiji.

They were reportedly caught while trying to rob a man they had earlier robbed on the platform. The man reportedly posted another advert with a different number. Unknown to the suspected thieves, he was a victim they had robbed before.

The man then informed the SARS operatives ahead of the siege and they were arrested.

But in what will be calssified as an extra-judicial killing, the officers rounded up the men and shot them.

The entire scene was captured on video

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/video-of-moment-sars-officers-shoot-dead-2-unarmed-robbers

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Let me get this straight, because I cannot comprehend this impunity....

Let us assume that my very good friend "accused" me of being an Armed robber and he quickly rush to the SARS operatives to report me without any "EVIDENCE" and then the SARS operatives laid an ambush for me on my way out and got me arrested,

Does that give them the right to take my life when I have not been arraigned and tried in a competent court of law?

Indeed, "THERE WAS A COUNTRY"

276 Likes 22 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Era of extra-judicial killings continue with impunity, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by ntyce(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Is there an indoctrination that these SARS officers go through that turns them into animals.
Cos I don't just understand why they will just kill a human being for no just reason.

This is wickedness.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nastydroid(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Na wa oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is madness of the highest order, how dare you declare someone a suspect and even shot at them without listening to their testimony and side of the story Aswear ayam tired of this country,'s daily madness

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
America and other develop countries dey kill criminals but them nor dey post the casualties on social media. But Naija useless bloggers go dey disgrace this country by posting these nonsense on social media.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by baratech: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

Let us assume that my very good friend "accused" me of being an Armed robber and he quickly rush to the SARS operatives to report me without any "EVIDENCE" and then the SARS operatives laid an ambush for me on my way out and got me arrested,

Does that give them the right to take my life when I have not been arraigned and tried in a competent court of law?

mannapussygrill the armrobber.

I think each SARS personnel is placed on ''prison decongestion target''(PDT)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by tobilek(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is really disturbing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Jwonder(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wait first Let me understand something !
Where the Robbers with Gun? What evidence points to them been robbers aside the word of a fellow citizen ?
No rules of engagement, what the hell do they even teach them in that Foolish police academy..

Been a nigerian Should be included in 1000 ways to die

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmm

Get your professional website today...check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
If truly they are robbers ...

So they rounded up 2 unarmed men and started firing at them ... just based on what someone said ...

What happened to arresting them ?

I'm not understanding this ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Sanromeo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
The same people meant to protect us are now practicing jungle justice. I saw the video and i couldn't help but to lose hope completely in our law enforcement agency. Why murder a suspect in cold blood?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

And Bubu was the head

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by obembet(f): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
I just hope they are real robbers.. I can never trust Nigeria police. They are advance robber

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by habakukjss2: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
why shoot them after you have arrested them..thats not right since they didnt shoot at you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by obembet(f): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
I just hope they are real robbers.. I can never trust Nigeria police. They are license robber

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by nabiz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
It seems the video has been taking down

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
To go out den always fear me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Your site is not going, where the fvck is the video?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Testapep(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is absolute rubbish,a democratic government not a military regime,They are not yet convicted until the court of law says so.,they are still suspect for crying out � loud .This SARS needs to be cautioned

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by obembet(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Op! Where is the video.. It doesn't exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by alezzy13: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Where is d video?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

they were caught with guns though they should have been arraigned in court first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
My God, this kontry is safe no more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by naturalwaves: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
omoadeleye:
Your site is not going, where the fvck is the video?
Check Twitter. Just type "Igando".

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.