Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,325 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos (44483 Views)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNAIJA: Is Omoshola A Club Waiter Or Club Owner In SA? See Twitter Argument / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by MoneyMan5: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

Story............
Make him enter warri, as e nor die, them go use wood with nail take finish the job..........

Dey Lagos with fellow cowards dey form odionwere.........

Mc Oluomo that Police and soldiers use to guard

You can not compare him to typical thugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Mc Oluomo that Police and soldiers use to guard

You can not compare him to typical thugs

Were they sleeping when he was stabbed?

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Lordjb: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by MudRaker: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
See afonjas role modeli

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by MoneyMan5: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Zhegx:

Were they sleeping when he was stabbed?

What make him unique is the command of thugs he have

He is like a Chief thugs

He can command at least 5000 thugs for a fight

Take the command of thugs away from him and he is really powerless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
MoneyMan5:

He is like a Chief thugs

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by 1759ademola(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
The people more powerful are the people that stabbed him. God saved his life. Saula trend more than that.
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by olinx123(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Looking for a competent home or private tutor for science based subjects in Yaba and environs, please call 08087989046. I can also use Yaba College of Technology or University of Lagos if necessary. I can also link you up for other subjects.
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Cmjarg(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
When him come warri even una warlord do him bodyguild then
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Ahmeduana(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
MoneyMan5:
Mc Oluomo is a Youth Leader and that is a fact

We can not all be Gentle and decent whether you like it or not

All men can't follow the same path

Kiss the truth

SO HOOLIGANISM IS A GOOD PART FOR YOU TO FOLLOW? AGBERO-ISM IS A GOOD CHOICE OF CARRIER FOR YOU TO ENGAGE IN... undecided KILLING PEOPLE IS NOW YOUR BETTER CHOICE OF WORK? YOU SEE MR MAN TO SLAP SENSE INTO YOU AND THOSE RABID DOGS THAT PRESS LIKE BUTTON ON YOUR COMMENT DEY HUNGRY ME angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by King44(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
vanita and omashola conversation just dey make me laff, He was killed and he did not die, is he Jesus? you can slap an agbero and call him nothing would the agbero do, warning please don't try this at home then finally the madam of mumu republic said I would like to meet him does he have a palace, haba is he a king? the most dumb and interesting convo so far
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by BeEagle: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
MoneyMan5:

He is like a Chief thugs

Power is never about how much strength you have. It's about how much crowd you control. How influential you are.
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin grin

una too funny for this Nairaland.
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Alwaysking: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:
but I think the man is a king in nigeria
Why a you this dumb Kate
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
I’m beginning to wonder the type of youths we have then. I believe there are educated or non educated, corporate and Smtn like that rite?
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Katenavas(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Alwaysking:
Why a you this dumb Kate

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Alwaysking: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Katenavas post=81444091][/quote]Lol dumb imbeciles like yourself, olodo like you, fishbrained slayqueen with empty brain. grin
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by paddyofboss(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

Story............
Make him enter warri, as e nor die, them go use wood with nail take finish the job..........

Make Effurun boiz come track am for house body go tell am

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Psoul(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2019
lordm:
I can't sit and watch this bbniaja thing,

...but you can sit and comment on every post that has something to do with BBN?

Ok...continue.
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

Story............

But ur warri brothers dey Lagos na, why dem no kill am or do anyhow? Just tell them to try rubbish in SW nd see madness, warri na for kids, we house all tribes here in SW.
Re: BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81439763:

What a topic of discussion.

Lol@ Does he like, have a palace? wink cheesy cheesy

Question of the day!

Oya, hit me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu / Movie Lines You'll Never Forget / Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.