Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter (4448 Views)

Proud And Pregnant 12-years-old Girl Shows Off Her 14-years-old Baby Daddy / Toyin Lawani Exposes Dms Old Men Sent To Her 14-year-old Daughter / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by GistCaster: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Toyin Lawani posted the Direct Messages some old perverts sent to her 14 year old daughter, Tiannah.

According to the serial enterpreneur, some perverts believe her daughter is the one running the Instagram page she opened in her name and have been sending her some messages saying they want to get to know her some more.

Posting screenshots of the DMs the men sent to her daughter, the single mum of 2 wrote ;

I will call All these Pages out for now, There Are loads of them In my 14 year old Daughters dm ? @liltiannah , this will teach you A lesson you won’t forget .

I think you people don’t realize that I’m not stupid, I won’t let any of my kids have Access to social media till they Are 18, they all have managers running their pages.

See parents we have to be extremely careful, this Are grown Ass men , this is so disgusting, disappointing ,disgraceful to this nation, if this uncles are caught they should cut their dicks off, oh Maybe you don’t know I’m an extremely strict mom.

I don’t take nonsense Oo, forget social media ,it’s a market place , we are all selling an illusion, I will personally trick you ,hv the police trace you and pick you up, if you try this shit with my child again , plus publicly disgrace u.

Who does this in a 14year olds dm?she’s busy studying Abroad awon oloribuku , thinking I won’t protect my kids from all this worlds madness , what will she be looking for on social media.

Im only building those pages up for them for future , parents pls if you are still making this mistake and letting your kids have access to social media pls cut it off ASAP ,their are too many mad people out there . They will trick our kids and lure them .Pls beware .

See more here; http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawani-exposes-dms-old-men-sent-to-her-14-year-old-daughter

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by GistCaster: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by GuestLog: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by GOFRONT(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wetin she wan try tell me??

Say the pikin never ripe or what??.......Well, after the next two rainy seasons, she go ripe..

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by itspzpics(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by GistCaster: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
More

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Alwaysking: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mehn this olosho get bad mouth. cheesy

A bad example of a mother, B�efore she turns 18 the little girl would have fvcked hundreds of random dicks like her wayward mom.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Meteng: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
This woman is so useless. What was she expecting when she opened that account for a 14 year old girl

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by LearnITsmash(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
The girl that will still end up eating big preeek na she you dey disturb yourself for undecided

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by shilenji(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
coming from woman wey lick fellow woman veejay post the pic ontop social media. na you b the werey alainitiju.

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by rex444(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
You are building up a future for small children on social media, you should be arrested first for unnecessary exposure to certain things and be taken to a mental clinic ... Can't we just let kids be kids anymore ?

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
no matter how well you police a girl, person wey wan give u toto go still give u toto.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Funmmyastic: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Says a mother that post her nudes on the internet.She's a bad role model to her kids already.And she is now claiming she is using social media for business.

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
If only Buhari will attend cow naming ceremony in Germany undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
I pity the poor girl.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Kendumazy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by 1shortblackboy: 4:36am On Aug 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Wetin she wan try tell me??

Say the pikin never ripe or what??.......Well, after the next two rainy seasons, she go ripe..
after 2 rainy seasons

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by twerkjack: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Madam y do u think they all wanna kill Busola Dakolo for? They’re all the same undecided.

Disgusting and shameless perverted men in this country
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by twerkjack: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Madam y do u think they all wanna kill Busola Dakolo for? They’re all the same undecided.

Disgusting and shameless perverted men in this country.... smh
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2019
What was she expecting when she open an account for a 14yrs old girl.

Verified wechat account available.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by dangotesmummy: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Even a thief or murderer protects their kids

They know their lifestyle is what they use in funding their kids hence they have to protect their kids from the debris of this world.shes right though
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by ruggedtimi(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2019
wetin she expect when she was sampling the girl
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by baldboy(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Of what meaning is it, opening a social media account for your underage kids while employing someone who will manage them?
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter by Obakoolex(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Just imagine the stupid and local immature response to an harmless "hello"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If I Had Won The N85 Million, I Won’t Give Erica A Dime – Kiddwaya / Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson Releases Statement Refuting Skin Bleaching Report / Student Of UNILAG Damage Davido’s Car After Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.