Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

#bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike (3401 Views)

#BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike / Bbnaija Mercy Tells Ike She Had A Wet Dream See What Ike Did / #bbnaija: "My Exes Are Still Chasing Me" - Mercy Tells Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by vickayo: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija housemate, Mercy tells Ike how good she is in bed and she looks forward to the day she will show him pepper. Gistvic Reports.

Mercy said she will handle Ike till he start washing her pants.

The two love birds, Mercy and Ike have been able to amass a lot of followers with their seeming undying love.

Mercy said:
"If i handle you, you will start washing my pants.I will f*ck you ehn, you will hear my name you will start running. Am looking forward to that day and its gonna be a one round thing.

GISTVIC recalls, Ike also boasted about his big manhood with Mercy.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-just-one-round-i-will-fck-you.html

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by vickayo: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by nonyofor2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
They should get into action enough of these talks
Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
undecided

Yeye talk...........
Can you make this same statement to E-money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by Pusherttt: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Choi shocked...........I have died
Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by RTSC2: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
She doesn't need to say it.
We already know.
The only thing she is waiting for is for the show to end.
Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by MannieA(f): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
*rolls eyes*
Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by nuban07(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Congratulations in advance Ike. U don see wife, u go wash pants tire

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by franchasng: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lolz grin
Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by Funmmyastic: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol
Re: #bbnaija: I Will F*ck You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike by OKorowanta: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
And she go carry Bible go church on Sundays.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You / Messi Mbappe Caught At Wizkid Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.