Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Good Business Location In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Location In Abuja (3469 Views)

Pls Help Suggest Business Location / How To Determine A Business Location / How To Determine A Business Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Business Location In Abuja by bebe2007(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2007
A friend is looking to open a beauty salon in abuja. Can nairalanders in Abuja suggest very good locations. I mean areas that will sell. Nice and posh for such business in Abuja town.

1 Like

Re: Good Business Location In Abuja by wham(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2007
Ehmmm, Wuse II would be good. probably near AMIGO supermarket. Thats if theres any shopping complex or line around there. Is she intending to open within abuja city itself or the other satellite towns? Garki II wouldnt be bad too. Its bustling with biz.

Impress her custom,ers , have good dressers (Disciplined and corteous ) and she wld never lack money and customers in abuja
Re: Good Business Location In Abuja by bebe2007(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2007
@wham,

Thanks for the tip. Do you know how much a shop will cost (rent) in Wuse II. Its very good if she can get one around there. As for Garki II dunno about the light situation there. Is it as bad as Area 11. I know rent can be very high in Abuja, dont want to saddle the business with extra expenses. She wants the salon to be in Abuja town. More suggestions pls
Re: Good Business Location In Abuja by wham(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2007
@bebe2007

My friend is an Estate Agent but i wouldnt want to leave his number openly. Give me a number or email to text to. He would be more helpful both for location and price. Wuse II has good light. I cant say the same for Garki II.
Re: Good Business Location In Abuja by mrD: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
if u need some1 to asist u in setting up the saloon, get the shop in a stregegic location, fiting and fitures and organize staff to start running it .pls email demmynails@yahoo.com
Re: Good Business Location In Abuja by Barzmit16(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2018
Thinking of changing our show room from Wuye to somewhere else in Abuja.. we are into sales and supply of 3D wall panel, wall paper, window blind, wall frame, and a lot more. I'd like your idea on the best area to choose. Thanks
Re: Good Business Location In Abuja by konews: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2020
INTRODUCTION
The location of a new business is of great importance to its success. One of the vital considerations as far as businesses is concerned is that the business should have easy access to all its customers while customers too must have convenient access to the business. Quite often, people locate their businesses on the basis of personal preferences. Ideally, location should be considered in terms of nearness to markets, availability of raw materials, effective cost, labour availability of the required types, labour costs, transport facilities, local bye-laws, housing and social facilities, possibility of expansion, supply of power and fuel, nearness to firms in similar fields, favourable natural conditions, influence of the Government Policy and prevailing competition. These could be evaluated on the basis of the town or city of the area within the town or city and the specific site within the area.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/how-to-get-the-best-business-location/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. / Forex Price Action Indicator / ♦️ Get Your Medical Fitness Certificate For NYSC Stream II ♦️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.