Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? (27767 Views)

How many litres of kerosene will fill a drum? Help / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / How Much Does a Kilowatt of Electricity Cost in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by davidhoop: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
can anyone please hook me up with a dealer or distributor.
cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by nthnymarce(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2010
Be the first to know that we are introducing wide range of Nulon Engine Oil,The price will be available by monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by Obimek: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
Do u want to know the price of engine oil or u are looking for a distributor?
If it's the price u are interested in, it will depend on the grade of engine oil. There are monogrades and multigrades. For the monogrades its mainly SAE 40 and the multigrade are 15W/40s. Monogrades are the generally accepted ones in Nigeria but multigrades are gradually entering the market.
Prices will also depend on Companies. While Mobil will sell a drum of SAE 40 (CF) for N74k companies like Lubcon will sell it for N67k or less.

U can e-mail on chess4mekas@yahoo.com to get detailed information.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by fasa2020(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
@Obimek, plz hw many litres would fill a drum? tks
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by suze(f): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by celinaaniston86: 7:31am On Jan 10, 2012
The cost of oil per drum changes daily, in accordance with the stock market. So we can't assume the actual cost per drum. The cost is changes daily so check the market detail for the today actual cost.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by stagger: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
fasa2020:

@Obimek, plz hw many litres would fill a drum? tks

A drum is 308 litres!
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by Obimek: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
@stagger, a drum of oil is b/w 200-210. Depends on d company is question. Grand Petroluem(200L), Honeywell(210). Depends.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by Elizadath: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
@suze, what is liquid content and can i get the type that is goog for both petrol engine & diesel engine? i.e i can sell from same drum to both customers?
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by Obimek: 2:13am On Jan 21, 2012
@ Elizadath. The liquid content is nothing but the engine oil itself. The petrol engine and diesel engine oil are two different oil. They can not be sold from the same drum. The petrol engine oil are used in serving passenger car(light cars) while diesel engine oil are used in servicing generators(small and big) and also for heavy cars(diesel cars). There are still grades of diesel engine oil(monograde and multigrade) monogrades are commonly used in Nigeria, although pple are now beginning to appreciate multigrades. Call me for more details or business. 08034615165
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by Ovap: 3:08am On Mar 10, 2013
Pls I want to go into dis engine oil business bt I dnt knw anythin abt d biz. Can anybdy helps me out? Thanks
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by homebase(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
I too will like to know more about this business.

Basically, the i deal capital needed for the business

and the name of genuine distributors of the all or some

engine oil in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.

Thanks
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by OCTAVO: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by OCTAVO: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by dollaflow(m): 4:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by boneyemboy: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2016
A drum is between 200-210
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by mould4plastics: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Hello everyone,
Please can dealers in the house update us on the current price of SAE 40, looking at the current economic situation, especially the forex issue.
Thanks
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by idealsico(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Obimek:
Do u want to know the price of engine oil or u are looking for a distributor?
If it's the price u are interested in, it will depend on the grade of engine oil. There are monogrades and multigrades. For the monogrades its mainly SAE 40 and the multigrade are 15W/40s. Monogrades are the generally accepted ones in Nigeria but multigrades are gradually entering the market.
Prices will also depend on Companies. While Mobil will sell a drum of SAE 40 (CF) for N74k companies like Lubcon will sell it for N67k or less.

U can e-mail on chess4mekas@yahoo.com to get detailed information.
Do you have outlets in PH? I am interested.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by nikwes: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
W
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by nikwes: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
y
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by swaggprofessor(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
pls does anyone have the number of any distributor in warri?.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by LKO(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
swaggprofessor:
pls does anyone have the number of any distributor in warri?.

Bro, please are you into this business? I'm interested in going into it if I can have some guide. Thanks.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by swaggprofessor(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:

Bro, please are you into this business? I'm interested in going into it if I can have some guide. Thanks.
It all falls down to knowing a distributor whom u can buy from. Having a good location is an added advantage especially if u can have a store close to any keke park. se40 is the grade of d engine oil but having a distributor close buy ia very important. Am also seeking to get the number of any warri base engine oil distributor.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by Takleema: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Are you still interested in the engine oil business?
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by gfm01: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Just need to know how is the drum by now and where can I get it in Lagos mostly in mainland
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by me69: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
I have lubricants for supply from Germany. I need a serious buyer

Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by QueenD01(f): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Do you run training for your retailers to know more about the business, how and where to tap into the market
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by Awesomefoodie: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2020
Good morning everyone, pls does anyone here have the information on how to start this business, distributors contacts, cost per drum on different types of engine oil and possibly start-up capital? And do I need to train as an apprentice and be registered before I can setup my business. Thanks for your responses.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by KEMISTR3(f): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
swaggprofessor:
It all falls down to knowing a distributor whom u can buy from. Having a good location is an added advantage especially if u can have a store close to any keke park. se40 is the grade of d engine oil but having a distributor close buy ia very important. Am also seeking to get the number of any warri base engine oil distributor.

I am a distributor specifically CDN OIL AND LUBRICANTS
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by edrys(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nobody is sharing insight into this business. Anyone with valuable idea on how to startup this business, should please say something.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by onlinesecret(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2020
I have interest in this business. Please is there anybody that can put me through.
Re: How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? by dafedon(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
onlinesecret:
I have interest in this business. Please is there anybody that can put me through.

Distributors needed for Glyde Lubricants.

Contact us via odafe.egbodor@glydelubricants.com for details or Call 08112948836.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kofo Akinkugbe Becomes The First Smatcard/Sim Producer In West Africa. / Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi / Help! Money Keeps Disappearing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.