Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) (30495 Views)

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Cleaner Nabbed With 103 Stolen SIM Cards, 13 Policemen Photos / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2019
stephenduru:

'My inlaw, a young man that grew up with my family and is so clean and stainless to the point the children in the house call him "hypo", a uniport graduate, not a cultist, never looks for anyone's trouble a boy  that's supposed to go for youth service this September was gunned down last night by a trigger happy policemen for no reasons, now they are claiming accidental discharge.

The Officers should be fish out and made to face the wrath of the law its officers like them that always tarnish the image of other hardworking and gallant officers of the NPF cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by nizzyking(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Ojims Michael took to Facebook to share the sad story of how his in-law,a Uniport graduate was shot dead by policemen for no reason and wrote.....

'My inlaw, a young man that grew up with my family and is so clean and stainless to the point the children in the house call him "hypo", a uniport graduate, not a cultist, never looks for anyone's trouble a boy  that's supposed to go for youth service this September was gunned down last night by a trigger happy policemen for no reasons, now they are claiming accidental discharge.

If We humans can't fight back,the GOD will fight this battle for his family'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/uniport-graduate-waiting-for-nysc-shot.html
which way nigeria

RIP

Only GOD can save us in country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Four4Clien(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2019
tthis is so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Every police man who have wasted innocent life/lives knowingly, yours will be wasted too. It's a simple sturvs!! Shikina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Jabioro: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
You pointed,aim loaded gun at somebody pull the trigger and you are claiming accidental discharge..This time around the word " fear God" had no meaning any longerJust fear the devil that lives in you...Haaabaa !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Oh God, what a country. Which kain mumu kantry be dis self. Wasting precious life(s) here and there. And why are there no trigger happy police and sars in the north though? Never for once read of such news coming up north, what's happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Toscarel:
The Nigerian police force needs to be carrying out serious psychological evaluation on their recruits before taking them in.

Who will first evaluate the imbeciles leading them?... The police force you see is merely a reflection of the top brass.... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Rip. Story of Nigga Area.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Jerkules: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Bleep the Police,Claiming Accidental discharge.. May ur daughters be raped by HIV infected Rapists and Claim Accidental discharge too. Bastards
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Nackzy: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Ehyaaaa my School that year, Port Harcourt is always Bloody i don't know why, all through my 12 years in that place i keep hearing bad news
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by cooluzi: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2019
this is one of the reason why i dont pity policemen even when they are being killed ...they are cruel and fuckin g heartless thats why most of them die a miserable death
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Toscarel: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Angelfrost:

Who will first evaluate the imbeciles leading them?... The police force you see is merely a reflection of the top brass.... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Very true though
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
That's how accidental discharge will wipe all their generation away. Oh Jesus this is so painful embarassed
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Ojims Michael took to Facebook to share the sad story of how his in-law,a Uniport graduate was shot dead by policemen for no reason and wrote.....

If We humans can't fight back,the GOD will fight this battle for his family'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/uniport-graduate-waiting-for-nysc-shot.html
The police that protecting the citzeen killing his citzeen to reduce population, all money spend on this guy education wasted why Rip young man police you will never known peace
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
embarassed cryThis is really sad. I can't hold my tears. When it's now time for the parent to eat the fruit of their labour, death now decided to snatch him away. Very painful. May his soul rest in peace
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by GoldenSon007: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nigeria police killing innocent ppl but they can catch thief that y they kill them like goat
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
All Nigerian is are endangered species

United Nations epp us ooo
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by quincyshakur(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dis kin of shit can't hpn in LA wey I'm stayin sad
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Ooye12: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Never argue with Nigeria police ooo
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
When I curse den, they say my own too much

If dem curse d policeman now she no bad thing? Why him no use accideevtal discharge kill him mother or children t home
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by Switruth: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
One day in Nigeria it will become a taboo to step your feet outside of your own house.
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
God will punish our leaders for not doing anything about this accidental discharge of a thing
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
More information is needed, when, where and how did this happen?
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
so sad what a lost, please help

Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by larryking540: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't understand why a police man should be doing with an Ak-47 rifle on the street, government need to sit and discuss this matter, it's a matter of urgency,
not even a pistol, hope day are aware dat d damages of an Ak bullet is higher dan a pistol gun,
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by emmansus(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
What did you expect from a police when during recruitment after training,they will collect 500,000 from someone and swap the person with the one who under go train.and give uniform to those who did not show up all this while for training.go to recruitment and see how rotten our system has become.lets keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by larryking540: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Switruth:
One day in Nigeria it will become a taboo to step your feet outside of your own house.
bro it is already happening,
every 3 hours my old man must ring my phone, no b e fault, he day aware d country isn't safe at all, whether u are in d south,north,west,or east.

my going out he is always aware, to where ever my location is
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by wineroll(f): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is so sad.
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by larryking540: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
olaszydaruma:
embarassed cryThis is really sad. I can't hold my tears. When it's now time for the parent to eat the fruit of their labour, death now decided to snatch him away. Very painful. May his soul rest in peace
not even a natural death, d ones caused by mentally unstable security agent, who were employed to safe guard d nation
Re: UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) by emmansus(f): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
What did you expect from a police when during recruitment after training,they will collect 500,000 from someone and swap the person with the one who under go train.and give uniform to those who did not show up all this while for training.go to recruitment and see how rotten our system has become.lets keep on deceiving ourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo / Kano: 720 New Cutlasses Recovered From Thugs Ahead Of Governorship Election / Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.