Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerians Reacts As Lady Bleeds From Buttocks After Failed Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Reacts As Lady Bleeds From Buttocks After Failed Plastic Surgery (491 Views)

Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL / BREAKING NEWS: Death Rumor Trails Actor Olaiya Igwe, After Failed Kidney Surgery / Nigerians Reacts As Lady Bleeds From Buttocks After Failed Plastic Surgery-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Lady Bleeds From Buttocks After Failed Plastic Surgery by gistembassy123: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2019
A young man, named Isoko boy took to his social media handle to expressed his displeasure over a trending video which depicted a young lady bleeding profusely from her buttocks after a failed plastic surgery.

The surgery which went wrong has gotten alot of Nigerians reacting including celebrities. The lady who’s name is yet to be know, can be seen in the short clip bleeding from her buttocks after fail buttock surgery.

According to the Nigerian man who shared the video on his page, the lady is said to be bleeding due to the failed buttocks surgery she underwent in a foreign hospital.

It was also gathered that the lady bleed for days before doctors intervened, and she also had some kind of a skin irritation. Amongst prominent Nigerian celeb who reacted to the video are, Isokoboy, Mr. 2kay and others react as they blasted her for trying to imitate other ladies.

Watch disturbing video below; Viewers Discretion is advised.

https://sleekgist.com/viral/nigerian-lady-bleeds-from-buttocks-after-failed-plastic-surgery-graphic-video/

Report also have it that the ‘silicones’ used from the surgery was too much.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Lady Bleeds From Buttocks After Failed Plastic Surgery by Kylekent59: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin

I have to smile if I see news such as this, leave your body the way it is.

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Olamide’s Alleged Baby Mama, Maria Okan / Davido Acquires 2019 Lamborghini Urus Worth ₦72 Million (see Photo) / I Have 3 Sons Out Of Wedlock And I Wish I Married B4 Having Kids - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.