Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) (5404 Views)

A Storey Build With A 3brm And 2nos Of Mini Flat @ Isheri Idimu Lagos N5.5m / Build With Red Bricks:hugely Affordable,impenetrable And Environmentallyfriendly / Any One Here That Can Build With Alternative Building Materials, Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
hi nairalanders,

am equally into design and build with total interior design, in addition to my real estate business.

the attach pictures is one of the building we just finished

@ wuse zone 6, abuja.

we converted a govt 4 bedroom semi detach duplex to a 6 bedroom all ensuite with 3 living rooms, 2 kitchens (a kitchenet upstairs) and a basement gym and laundry.

THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS, ITS AT NO EXTRA COST AS EMPLOYING A ROAD SIDE BUILDER.

WE HAVE AMPLE ARCHITECTS ON SITE, YOU THE CLIENT CAN GO TO SLEEP AS U WILL GET THE BEST FROM THE PROFESSIONALS

let us build for you with ease

hakir
onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
more pic

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
more pic

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Pinkie9ja: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hakir nice job, just curious how much will it cost to erect such a structure land exclusive.
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
you should be looking at 30m with all finishes
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2010
this building was realised with the client dream of high standard finishes such as fixtures and fittings e.g granite floor, jaccuzi, fitted kitchen etc
the budget for constuction depends on the client taste.
The client could provide materials while we do the construction or we do it on contract basis.
whichever way, u get the best from us
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2010
an ALLOTEE WANT TO SELL HIS ALLOCATION ( 3 bedroom detach bungalow newly built by fha @ lugbe fha, abuja on about 1000m2, fha sale price - 13m )

asking price from allotee for the allocation - 1.2m
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by saleesu: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
hakir:

an ALLOTEE WANT TO SELL HIS ALLOCATION ( 3 bedroom detach bungalow newly built by fha @ lugbe fha, abuja on about 1000m2, fha sale price - 13m )

asking price from allotee for the allocation - 1.2m

Hakir, ive been waiting to hear from you with regards to the 2 bedroom at Lugbe
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by babsgun: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
weldone. nice piece of work. how much is the cost of building. tanx
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
@saleesu
the lugbe ppty is sold already, will get to search for others when u are in abuja

@babs
it is about 30m, cos of the fact that it is an old renovated building, but will cost lesser if it were a new building and the level of finishing was reduced
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by mahal(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hakir, Nice job, Keep it up.
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2010
more pic

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2010
more pic

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
more

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
more

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
more

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
more

Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
Nice job,

Can you undertake aesthetics re-design and finishing works on a roofed building,
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Otunba7: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2010
Sweet, Can u give an estimate for erecting a block of 6 Nos luxury flats of the same standard of finishing ?
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Otunba7: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
of 2bedrooms each with Gate House, but no BQ
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
@merryplus
yes, we do. that is what dublin interiors does. we are consortium of professionals. every interior details from bed, wardrobe, kitchen cabinets, bathroom design were done on site.
we do overhaul existing buildings

@otunba
with 55m to 60m we can attain 6nos 2b/f
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by CHANCEMAN: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hakir, very nice structure kudos, what type of roofing sheets are those ,comparing them to aluminuim which is preferable,also the floors is marble or granite.Even the fixtures used in the building, wc system, jacuzzi did you obtain them locally and can they be obtained outside Abuja?
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2010
the roofing sheet is called step tiles, its twice as expensive as aluminium, its more prefed cos of its quality and aesthetics.
the fittings are all locally available.
the floor is a mixture of granite and marble
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Obilena: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
Really nice job.
Do you have any similar properties like the lugbe own that someone wants to sell?
do you have something available for around N10mil and under? willing to even go up to N15m if the house is worth it.

Thanks
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by lomolink(m): 2:13am On Nov 19, 2010
how long would a bathroom like that normally take?
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Obilena: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2010
also how much is it for a new one, you said it would cost less than the old one.
Looking at a house in the N15-20m range now.
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2010
@ obilena
the lugbe house is a good one for your budget. its new and with good infrastructure and space within the building. you get the allocation directly and pay to FHA (federal housing authority). FHA has made it flexible for you (you get to pay in 2 installments). fha price - 13m, allotee dispose price for the allocation - 1.2m asking

is a block of flat building ok by u?. i just came back from sallah break would see what i can get

for the project above with 25m you can replicate it with less granite and some other expensive finishes.

@lomolink
within a week the bathroom could be done up
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Obilena: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
Something like this would be great but location is important to me as well. For around that N25m, would it be around same location or where exactly.

Really would like a duplex, looking at a 3 bedroom one.

great job, went through some of your previous posts as well.
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by hakir(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2010
it depend on were u finally choose, this particular building is located in wuse zone 6

the building cost 75m on acquisition and we refurbished with 30m.

so ur budget will depend on were u could get land. this could be replicated anywhere
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by dagreen14: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by Sagewood: 1:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Great job, Hakir.
Re: Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) by SangoCrusader: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Hakir, are you based in Abuja? I have purchased a 2000 sqm plot in Abuja and need someone to take charge on construction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Flat Storey Building For Sale At Magboro / Increte/stamped Concrete Polish/sealer, Colour Hardener, Release Agent Nigeria / 5 Bedroom Duplex - Ibadan Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.