Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) (34536 Views)

Man Beats Brother To Coma Over New Naira Notes In FCT / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by ZWorld: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
A shop owner was nearly beaten to death over money by her husband, today, at the Utako market, Abuja.

It was gathered that the man constantly collects money from his wife, however, today he met a resistance and it led to a heated argument.

The matter later degenerated forward with the man punching her till she passed out. But for the intervention of passersby, he would have killed her. He was later made to rush her to the hospital.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-beats-wife-to-coma-over-money-in-abuja/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Griezwoman: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lazy man

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Crimecity: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mehn.. I witnessed the incidence

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Poverty is a curse

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by loadedvibes: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chei

Wetin money go cause en.. we never see am finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Kingv(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
The woman was ”Ekweremadulised” by her lazy husband

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Munturu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Konkonbiloo: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chio!!!!

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2019

Wetin Musa No go see for gate? Musa lamented..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
One room wahala grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by asatemple(f): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
End time husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Toscarel: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
He is lucky she's still alive very lucky
The new yam beating A certain individual received in Germany would have been a joke compared to the one he would have received

Post should read : beast beats wife to coma

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Dottore: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
I saw a lazy man touching a red pants...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by yjgm(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lazy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by EtihadAirways(f): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
From the side view, this lady is beautiful sef, her pant though... That man should face Ikorodu boys since he get power to fight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wetin Akpan no go see for baby factory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Husband and wife Mata. My hand no dey.

I've been in this situation once in school
Dated a lady. I spend shege for her head. Along the line I broke small. Babe come dey help me pay small handout things and bike money. One day she change am for me o. After all I spent on her. As in change wardrobe and buy one small golf for her. She forgot and changed it for me. I just left her(we stay together) went to my friends place for a few months before God decided to answer my prayer again. I never returned to her. Even though she saw me balling from afar.

That could be the case, it could also be that the man is a bully.
In any case this comment is as inconclusive as the op that failed to supply details. Just show fight and boom. Alright to fp. Since them know say all of us if we never see blood thread no dey sweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by stanlink(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
The guy need that money badly, maybe we should blame it on visual game cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by johnaruson(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Maybe the woman refused to pose like this for the husband :

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
What will money issues not cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by JoeKing001: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is textbook example of domestic abuse. If this man could do this in a market filled with people imagine what he was doing when no one was watching.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by PUSSYWHORE: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Women need to understand some men value their money the same way women in general value the pussy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by pTomz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
you dey form Kung Lao for ur wife ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by Chidon120(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
This country self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) by ada001(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okay.......may it nt happen again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) / Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.