Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) (34544 Views)

Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / Video Of Police Officers Assaulting Young Men For Resisting Extortion / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Footballisfun: 9:13am On May 05, 2023
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7676837/police-officers-beat-man-lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVitUGFVwXs

Force Public Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, on Friday revealed that the Lagos State police officers filmed assaulting a man who allegedly refused to release his phone to them, had been identified.

He made this known while giving an update on the viral video, stating that the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, would come up with actions to be taken.

Responding to an inquiry on the matter, Adejobi tweeted, "Ben has fished them out, and I have asked what to do, so he should come up with his actions taken."

Adejobi had on Thursday called for an investigation into the viral video, after a tweep claimed that the assault was due to his refusal to hand over his phone to the policemen.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654384813237760000

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2023
Identification is not enough.Have they dismissed the uniformed animal and locked it up?

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Okiton: 9:57am On May 05, 2023

Lagos police man cheesy
Perhaps these are the ones working and taking orders from MC Oluomo and the Chicago drug daddy of Lagos

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by inoki247: 9:57am On May 05, 2023
Good this one too don go...

Buh with all diz dem no dey hear..

Is time they change the law to death sentence any Law enforcement agent that forcefully ask for people's phone or manhandle dem should be sentenced to death...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:57am On May 05, 2023
this will continue to happen

tens of this happens daily but the police don't care

they only go after the very few that make it to social media

hence the believe and rule among police is do whatever you want just don't let it get to social media

if their is no social media video and you go to complain about police brutailty no one will answer you

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:57am On May 05, 2023

Very good.

This is the advantage of social media

Another power-drunk idiotic bully about to be dealt with cool cool cool

This is the fate of all these shameless, lazy and useless olosho girl too doing hookups and still ADVERTISING IT dancing half-naked on tiktok, reels, Snapchat and Instagram.

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Scatterscatter(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2023
NPF needs a total overhaul.
From the recruitment to the rules of engagement and the reward system.

An average policeman is just there to make Money so they go to any extent to achieve such, even at the extent of killing an innocent unarmed civilian.

When you give a Gun to an hungry illiterate, what do you expect?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by SultanOfAbia: 9:58am On May 05, 2023
This ones are the ones that were videoed by someone walking past that place

What of the unfounate ones that nobody was there to record as police harass them
Thats why these guys stay in isolated areas where no passerby will see them to video as they extort and harass young people.

So the real heros are the people that video this incidents
Because if it not recorded, nothing will be done.
I salute you all brave citizens that record such atrocities

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by iykejohnson(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2023
Good one

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by tamdun: 9:59am On May 05, 2023
Another one go misbehave soon,they won't change

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Flier: 9:59am On May 05, 2023
The major problem are the passerby who are just watching doing nothing
People need to start doing something anytime they see someone being harrased

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by LagosFirstSon: 10:00am On May 05, 2023
Good to know
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by FuckDModz: 10:00am On May 05, 2023

Them no get name?

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 10:00am On May 05, 2023
Animals on black uniform. undecided

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Daddyyin: 10:00am On May 05, 2023
They will be dismissed

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Ugaboy: 10:00am On May 05, 2023
That how one bully me on Sunday evening, when I was returning home from school with my lil bro...when we went to study.

Without any evidence, or report they have started labelling me Yahoo boy and cultist.

Trying to force me to enter their back seat, Omo I strong muscle with them o.

After seeing many books and solving sheet, as a mathematician I don't throw away solution and working solution,I always keep it for revision.

They saw everything after the threat, they started fishing for other boys passing by.

This men on black are cruel.

Police on uniform are criminals, if police is not a legal movement, I would've suggest they criminals Nigeria police force.

The dreaded and fearful things is that any sack police is another criminals they have release to the street, they should allow them to serve jail term or take them rehabilitation center for proper education towards humanity.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Globad(f): 10:00am On May 05, 2023
I don't know why all governments since 1999 have not been able to reform the police angry

What's the problem?

The immediate and remote causes of this kind of problem should be determined and resolved.

The incoming government should take note that the policing system must be reformed. It's as important as power reforms.

If you remove insecurity and power problem from Nigeria, there will be massive creation of employment and many young people will stop Japa. Many will even return to the country.

Is having a state police the solution? Is it about the conditions of service? Or recruitment process?

Again, the incoming government must be determined to solve the problem

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by sofeo(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2023
Imagine.

Nice job, more cctv cameras are needed everywhere

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2023
LAWLESSNESS AND ABUSE OF POWER IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL IN NIGERIA RIGHTNOW. EVERYBODY JUST DE DO AS THEM LIKE.

EVERYDAY NOR BE CHRISTMAS SHA YOU WHEN DE OPPRESS PEOPLE ONE DAY HAND GO TOUCH YOU..

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:01am On May 05, 2023
Nonsense indeed.
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by kelspinall(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2023
idiot, give him to the mob(streets) let them handle him...animal

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by LagosFirstSon: 10:01am On May 05, 2023
They really rough handled that guy ontop phone wey no be Dem own

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by theophorus(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2023
He get one Spirit wen dey Road.

Check all the "Force" wen dey stay for Road, all of them dey always request for sorting.

Put Airforce dem for road and the Spirit go enter dem.

Shey you don observe say even boys for your street wen block road dey collect Roja to allow people pass?

Overtime, Overconfident go come enter body you go come dey do anyhow, na wetin happen to that Police be that, unfortunately dem don dey carry am go where him no know.

Happy Weekend People.

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by Passionate888: 10:01am On May 05, 2023
They should be jailed

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by obembet(f): 10:01am On May 05, 2023
We have beat IG so far
Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by PapaNnamdi: 10:01am On May 05, 2023
I hate police officers,

They have held me twice for traffic related offence (one way)
And demanded I drive to their station.

Is traffic offence a Police job,

Let me get enlightened pls cos they collected 50k on those occations without actually entering the station

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by rollandben(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2023
Let all the police officers on that act be dismiss with immediate effect. When that is done, then graduate, Nigeria us getting back on better root.

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by penearth(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2023
Tinubu didn't get up to 2000 votes in d whole of Rivers State. Who voted him self?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) by AntiChristian: 10:03am On May 05, 2023
The men took one way and were trying to escape after they saw police in front of them.

Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train / Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics)