Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerians/Aliens Visiting Nigeria For Business/Pleasure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians/Aliens Visiting Nigeria For Business/Pleasure (584 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians/Aliens Visiting Nigeria For Business/Pleasure by AfonjaBoston: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
There is a lot of threads on the travel section detailing code of conduct for Nigerians visiting or planning to go for pleasure in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, African countries and Australia but basically none detailing what aliens, Nigerians or Nigerians with multi nationalities should expect when they visit Nigeria for Business or Pleasure

For most of us myself inclusive that make it a habit of visiting Nigeria at least once every two years for pleasure and during special ceremonies like elections, house renovations, weddings, business and funerals, I have realized that despite the hullabaloo, propaganda and negative impressions thrown out there deliberately by Nigerians themselves or the foreign media, Nigeria is a beautiful place and it is my first home and I always look forward to going there with my family (wife, kids, siblings and their kids and other extended family members), friends, neighbors as well as coworkers

The experience has always been that of mixed feelings especially for kids and other guests that are visiting for the first time. Quite expected you would say owing to culture shock and technological advancements but in all they always look forward to returning.

I will sharing some of the tips that will ease your visit and how you can make your stay pleasurable irrespective of all the negativity out there in the cyberspace and real world

Others who have similar experience can share let us join hands to improve our cultural diversity and make Nigeria better in the areas it has been deficient at.

Its gonna be fun folks!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians/Aliens Visiting Nigeria For Business/Pleasure by etjigger(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
contact me and lets fill the DS160 form. abimbolaoshosanya@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians/Aliens Visiting Nigeria For Business/Pleasure by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
There is a lot of threads on the travel section detailing code of conduct for Nigerians visiting or planning to go for pleasure in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, African countries and Australia but basically none detailing what aliens, Nigerians or Nigerians with multi nationalities should expect when they visit Nigeria for Business or Pleasure

For most of us myself inclusive that make it a habit of visiting Nigeria at least once every two years for pleasure and during special ceremonies like elections, house renovations, weddings, business and funerals, I have realized that despite the hullabaloo, propaganda and negative impressions thrown out there deliberately by Nigerians themselves or the foreign media, Nigeria is a beautiful place and it is my first home and I always look forward to going there with my family (wife, kids, siblings and their kids and other extended family members), friends, neighbors as well as coworkers

The experience has always been that of mixed feelings especially for kids and other guests that are visiting for the first time. Quite expected you would say owing to culture shock and technological advancements but in all they always look forward to returning.

I will sharing some of the tips that will ease your visit and how you can make your stay pleasurable irrespective of all the negativity out there in the cyberspace and real world

Others who have similar experience can share let us join hands to improve our cultural diversity and make Nigeria better in the areas it has been deficient at.

I visited Nigeria only once for 1 week, Lagos, and I was told it's dangerous to walk alone for a white woman. It feels not safe, not fun. I like better Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South America, Caribbeans.
Re: Nigerians/Aliens Visiting Nigeria For Business/Pleasure by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

I Don reply ur mail oooooooo

AfonjaBoston
Re: Nigerians/Aliens Visiting Nigeria For Business/Pleasure by Tosin17(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2020
[ if you want to visit Nigeria and you need accommodation for as long as you want to stay in Nigeria. Abuja, Lagos or any city. A well furnished duplex apartment with workers like chef, laundry workers, security, room service and cleaners, swimming pool maintainers, etc is available. Your convenience is worth buying, and that is why we are here for you. Please contact tosinariyo17@gmail.com or 08152304110 or 08066353351 for bookings

quote author=AfonjaBoston post=81475254]There is a lot of threads on the travel section detailing code of conduct for Nigerians visiting or planning to go for pleasure in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, African countries and Australia but basically none detailing what aliens, Nigerians or Nigerians with multi nationalities should expect when they visit Nigeria for Business or Pleasure

Its gonna be fun folks!!!! [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

FRANCE Visa Application HELP / Can I Travel From Lagos To Ibadan On Monday? / Where Can I Register For NIN Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.