Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Are You A Girl Or Girlie Boy? Please Help With This Emergency - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You A Girl Or Girlie Boy? Please Help With This Emergency (1248 Views)

Am Confused! Is This A Girl OR A Boy? / The Girl Or The Basket, Who Wore It Better? (PICTURES) / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Girl Or Girlie Boy? Please Help With This Emergency by whiteroses(f): 5:42am On Dec 28, 2006
hey lotti especially girls please I need you to list the name of tops and clothes you know because I want to oder designer top from america, off internet and anywhere but I need specific names to be able to search and get relevant results, thanks. I know lots of stuff but don't know their names I searched for hours on the internet but I only came up with cloth called TANK top and also CARRIBEAN skirt. just name the clothes i'll go check on google or if you have time for me post the photo and name, for example what are those cut or shreded on the knee jeans called, those big top with no front cover and you can see the bra, and this top and skinny jeans called thanks. no sweater please or other punk stuff

(1) (Reply)

A Spot Free Body / Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks / Body Lotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.