Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. (1100 Views)

Man Calls Adeboye A Liar / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 6:04am On Aug 22, 2019
I have never seen a reasonable talent produced by the man they call pastor Adeboye. Never.

All redeemed pastors under him are very shallow, uninspiring dimwits that do nothing well. Many are school dropouts he only picks and uses without any real impact.

Osinbajo and his legendary lack of capacity must be traced back to this useless father of incapable half baked human beings.

Anything coming from this man should be treated with great suspicion. Whether in faith or politics, he is just a dull uninspiring old annoyance. His sermons and writings are just a joke. Only specialized in collecting revenue from churches.

Compare him to his peers. Oyedepo's pastors are very vibrant, knowledgeable, inspiring people, oyakhilome has produced much musical talent, t b Joshua also.

Only this useless confused megalomaniac who wants to be called the father of all Nigerian Christians is so incompetent , you want to cry for him.

Look no further than this man for the cause of our problems, because he gave us the our biggest failure in Nigeria 's political history: useless osunbade angry

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by GreyLaw(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2019
This is completely unnecessary and uncalled for. You want to know the problem of Nigeria? Look no further than the politicians and especially the Nigerian system that produced them.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2019
GreyLaw:
This is completely unnecessary and uncalled for. You want to known the problem of Nigeria? Look no further than the politicians and especially the Nigerian system that produced them.

The politicians hold a higher allegiance to these religious leaders. Osinbajo is beholden to Adeboye. That's a fact. With such influence, he could impact on service delivery, yet he is only animated to act if a pastor doesn't remit full dues to headquarters.... Isn't that stupid?
Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by Validated: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2019
I think the mods should do the needful to this your username since you call them bastards

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by oyatz(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Okay, now clap for yourself and go back to your seat.

bastardmod:
I have never seen a reasonable talent produced by the man they call pastor Adeboye. Never.

All redeemed pastors under him are very shallow, uninspiring dimwits that do nothing well. Many are school dropouts he only picks and uses without any real impact.

Osinbajo and his legendary lack of capacity must be traced back to this useless father of incapable half baked human beings.

Anything coming from this man should be treated with great suspicion. Whether in faith or politics, he is just a dull uninspiring old annoyance. His sermons and writings are just a joke. Only specialized in collecting revenue from churches.

Compare him to his peers. Oyedepo's pastors are very vibrant, knowledgeable, inspiring people, oyakhilome has produced much musical talent, t b Joshua also.

Only this useless confused megalomaniac who wants to be called the father of all Nigerian Christians is so incompetent , you want to cry for him.

Look no further than this man for the cause of our problems, because he gave us the our biggest failure in Nigeria 's political history: useless osunbade angry

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by helinues: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Children of 8

They are always sad , morning, afternoon or at night .

Unfortunate beings

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by lilytender: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2019
I am a Muslim. However, I will never abuse Pastor E. A. Adeboye, even my biological parents will never do that. I may criticize Pastor Adeboye's actions and inactions, but to abuse him like the OP did, mba. If you want to be unfortunate in your life, it's okay, but don't drag me into it. This is how people bring generational problems for their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2019
oyatz:
Okay, now clap for yourself and go back to your seat.

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2019
lilytender:
I am a Muslim. However, I will never abuse Pastor E. A. Adeboye, even my biological parents will never do that.

Hug transformer if you like . I speak truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Validated:
I think the mods should do the needful to this your username since you call them bastards
tongue
Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by madone: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2019
GreyLaw:
This is completely unnecessary and uncalled for. You want to known the problem of Nigeria? Look no further than the politicians and especially the Nigerian system that produced them.
if u answer this type u wasting time let him be sir

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by Venom236: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
I wonder why you venting your frustration on someone who is not responsible for your misfortune.
Like it or not, Adeboye and Prof. Osinbajo are leaders of great magnitude.
So go and reconcile with those who in charge of your misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by Anas09: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2019
bastardmod:

May what you give out to others come back to you.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Anas09:

May what you give out to others come back to you.

1 Share

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by Muheewa25(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2019
Who opened the cage for Christ sake......Daddy G.O is never the cause of your misfortune, your parents are....
Why vent anger on this innocent man....ode

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by janetdaniels201: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
This is the most dumb news ever. Why call out Daddy G.O. I don't think you have home training. Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2019
janetdaniels201:
This is the most dumb news ever. Why call out Daddy G.O. I don't think you have home training. Iranu

1 Share

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Muheewa25:
Who opened the cage for Christ sake......Daddy G.O is never the cause of your misfortune, your parents are....
Why vent anger on this innocent man....ode

1 Share

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by Bynz: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2019
If u say

"The politicians hold a higher allegiance to these religious leaders. Osinbajo is beholden to Adeboye"

then President Buhari allegiance is to which religious leader?

Have u forgotten that the office of the Vice President has no power that's it's a yessir office? How do you expect the VP to change things he no President.

The Church has been receiving offerings way before Osinbanjo ever thought of running for VP

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2019
Bynz:
If u say

"The politicians hold a higher allegiance to these religious leaders. Osinbajo is beholden to Adeboye"

then President Buhari allegiance is to which religious leader?

Have u forgotten that the office of the Vice President has no power that's it's a yessir office? How do you expect the VP to change things he no President.

The Church has been receiving offerings way before Osinbanjo ever thought of running for VP

If course president buhari's allegiance is first to his Fulani Muslim constituency. That's common knowledge.

If the VP has no powers then he should resign. Is he a poor man by any stretch? At his age and stage it shouldn't be about money for him but legacy. What will be his legacy?
Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2019
lilytender:
I am a Muslim. However, I will never abuse Pastor E. A. Adeboye, even my biological parents will never do that. I may criticize Pastor Adeboye's actions and inactions, but to abuse him like the OP did, mba. If you want to be unfortunate in your life, it's okay, but don't drag me into it. This is how people bring generational problems for their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

1 Share

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by orunto27: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
bastardmod
You are "Isana", Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by orunto27: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2019
For bastardmod, it's a generational curse of Ignorance on him. IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by orunto27: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2019
bastardmod.

Afonja Beauty too much for you to handle eh?
Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Insulting Adeboye for alleged in competencies of Osinbanjo is not logical. That is gross misunderstanding of the real situation on ground. We all know that Osinbanjo is just a posser boy and a pawn in this game of chess. He has to please a lot of people to retain and maintain that position. Buhari on one hand, the Cabals on the other hand, Tinubu in another, Governors and appointees on another and he also has to be seen as representing the interest of Christians.

I don't think Osinbanjo even has more power and political influence than a common commissioner in a state because every attempts to place people in key and strategic position for his own political relevant will be obsurbed by hawks he is accountable to. If you look critically at Osinbanjo, you will see a princess of a very powerful and rich kingdom with access to massive wealth of his father but she cannot enjoy them because she is being caged throughout his life and will only be free whenever she renounce her title as princess.

The guy is being watched by Buhari 's Cabals, Tinubu. He has great plans to actualize but he can't. I don't even think he can manage to get a single Federal government project for his Constituency alone. Forget those TRADERMONEY scam he is sharing. Anybody with brain knows that that is a shitty responsibility a minister for women affair office should handle.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin grin
orunto27:

Kole work cool
Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by bastardmod: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2019
shocked
orunto27:

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by orunto27: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
bastardmod:
grin grin grin
Kole work cool

I am already praying to God to forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
bastardmod:

It is well with you, brother.
Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by paxonel(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2019
INTU-RESTING grin

But since the emergence of E. A Adebole and this likes in this country since the 70's till now there have been a steady moral decadence among the youths and politicians of the Christian extract from that moment till now?

Many youths are now looking for means to make fast money such as stealing public funds, playing baba ijebu or 9ja bet , defrauding whitees through the internet and even kidnapping for ransom all because they were made to believe and were given the African traditional mind set that it is possible to become wealthy through responding "AMEN" to E. A Adeboye's prophesies of miraculous blessings in church without working for the money, a belief system that is not common among European youths who are more realistic, educated and doing great exploit in their societies without religion

Nigerian problem is multi- dimensional jare!! grin
Re: Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. by Bynz: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
bastardmod:

If course president buhari's allegiance is first to his Fulani Muslim constituency. That's common knowledge.

If the VP has no powers then he should resign. Is he a poor man by any stretch? At his age and stage it shouldn't be about money for him but legacy. What will be his legacy?

Osinbanjo is just a clog in the big machine what I expected you to say his that he should in his capacity do what's best for the people in as much as we know that his powers are constrained.

He shouldn't be compelled to resign on ur basis because he knows what he signed up b4 he choose to run 4 VP also that the office of the VP yield no much power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will You Go To Church Tomorrow? / The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many / The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.