Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Make Money With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money With Adsense (1486 Views)

Website For Sale With Adsense Account / Blog With Adsense For Sale..(approved) / Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Adsense by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
Like A.B.C

1.put up a blog
2.add adsense
3.do some seo
4.keep on adding quality content

and that will do the work.
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by adasco: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
pls can u set up one for me ? have u really being makin money thru adsense and wat abt generating traffic to ur site pls mail me @ lekky20022002@yahoo.com for full details.
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2010
That's what he means by SEO. Search engine Optimization,
Quality content will also do the trick.
That's the easiest and fastest way to generate traffic.
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by btuneri: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2010
GUYS MAKING MONEY WITH ADSENSE IS VERY EASY IF YOU KNOW HOW
TO ABOUT IT.YOU CAN START WITH FREE BLOG AND FROM THERE YOU
CAN MOVE TO PAID ONE, BUT YOU CAN STILL START WITH FREE BLOG
AND YOU MAY RAKING IN BETWEEN $150 TO $200 PER MONTH, THIS ALSO
DEPEND ON AMOUNT OF TIME AND EFFORT YOU CONTRIBUTED.
YOU CAN START BY RESEARCH THE MARKET TO DETERMINE HIGH PAYING
NICHE, SET UP A FREE BLOG, ADD QUALITY CONTENT AND PROMOTE IT
AGGRESSIVELY.
IF YOU CAN FULFILL THESE CONDITIONS, YOU WILL DEFINITELY MAKE IT

SEEING AT THE TOP.
BABATUNDE
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by adasco: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
@btuneri : am happy for ur respond pls can u create dis blog for me?
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by happynews: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2010
it is real truly
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by gbemiga1(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2010
What are other ways of promoting our blogs?Is it true that there is auto blog software?
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by gbengaijot(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
You want my advice?

a. Get a blog. write genuine content. leave comments on other people's blog. do this consistently for a month and you'll get 1000 unique visitors minimum. I have tried this with www.gbengaijotan.com and it worked for me. That is the best way to get traffic.
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by stagger: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2011
One thing I hate most about internet marketers is that they never take the time to tell you how difficult some business are online.

Take the original poster. What does he know about SEO? Maybe he should tell us.

Coming here to present the whole thing as though it is like going to your fridge and taking water from ther, pouring it into a glass and drinking.

Ridiculous!
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by bollingjoe(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
to tell the truth, it is not easy to make money online. You can set an online biz easily but to promote it is usually a big problem. If u can't promote then no traffic which in turn leads to no money being made
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by Rossikk(m): 5:04am On Jul 04, 2011
I've tried all these things and they don't work for me.  But nothing spoil. grin
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by nairaexc: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2011
if u are stil doubtin abt adsense,amazon and plimus. Then u'v got a big doubting mind. In total ds month am expecting 500 dolls. Not much though. I knw guys rakin 2k per month
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by bollingjoe(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ nairaexec hw do u make money from it/ hw many sites do u have?
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by wallyg14: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
i really want to know more about this and i have be learning how to design a web site but am not thru yet and i love to know more about this blog of a thing, help and see what god will do in your life, thanks
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
stagger:

One thing I hate most about internet marketers is that they never take the time to tell you how difficult some business are online.

Take the original poster. What does he know about SEO? Maybe he should tell us.

Coming here to present the whole thing as though it is like going to your fridge and taking water from ther, pouring it into a glass and drinking.

Ridiculous!

That was just a brief expose, more like pointers. did i say it was easy making money with adsense? it aint easy at all, and i'm sorry to say dont put your hopes on adsense as a starter.
But Google have made SEO very simple, just write original contents, and you will rank on search for what people search for. theres a plugin for wordpress blogs that will teach you all you need to know about this.
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by Excelboi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
Baba am on my knees begging, i open a blog some dayz back but the main problem is that i cant set it up or design it by putting widget. I have difficulty in it and presently my blog is just dia empty with just d default theme,itz a blogger blog! Can u help me out pls? My email:- ukboi99@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by gabuzee(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2011
Excelboi:

Baba am on my knees begging, i open a blog some dayz back but the main problem is that i cant set it up or design it by putting widget. I have difficulty in it and presently my blog is just dia empty with just d default theme,itz a blogger blog! Can u help me out pls? My email:- ukboi99@yahoo.com
go to http://www.josylad.com, at the homepage you will see a Post on "HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH BLOGGER FREE BLOG" click and read, there is a part of it that shows you how to add widgets to your blog.
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by Nzebaba: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2011
Please help i have account with google blogger and i dont know how to make money from it please help
Re: How To Make Money With Adsense by supewisdom: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
the best way to make money from adsense is adsense for domain

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Professional Blogger Template For Free / Pitch To Build Our Online Store / Newly Approved Unverified Naija Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.