Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo (816 Views)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by Sleevia: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2019
In December, I will be traveling to Uyo to see a dear friend and brother. I want to buy a live cow, a big one for him as a gift.

Please where can I find this in Uyo? I would have asked him or his wife but I do not want them to sense anything. It has to be as a surprise.

He is like a father to me since I lost my mum. Finishing school would not have been possible without him and some other friends.

Since I do not live there and do not know any place, I would love to arrive a day before meeting him so I can get this gift.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Your dear friend owns a big fast-food or restaurant chain?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by Sleevia: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin grin nope bro. It is just a normal friend things as it will be a festive season. and I will likely spend my xmas and new year with them. We haven't even seen since 2014.
Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by CruzJoe(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by czarina(f): 4:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Acidosis:

I was going to ask same cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by czarina(f): 4:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Sleevia:
grin grin grin nope bro. It is just a normal friend things as it will be a festive season. and I will likely spend my xmas and new year with them. We haven't even seen since 2014.
Why don't you buy other things. Maybe provisions/packaged food stuff in bulk instead of a cow they may need to eat in a hurry or eat within a period.

Just a suggestion

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by Florblu(f): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Cow?

Please think about something else. If you must buy meat, buy a male goat instead and use the remaining money to buy Rice, groundnut oil, palm oil, etc.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by nams77: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na the community you wan feed? I have two of my guys there, i can link you up. One is a reputable nairaland car guru
Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by Mizwisdom(f): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lol, showing off here?

You can buy a very big Goat instead, add bag of rice, palm oil, yams, groundnut oil, drop money. He will thank you for a long time

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by peacefulhome(f): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
This op want to put his friend in trouble. How many people will want to believe your friend if he tells people he was gifted cow? There are lot of things you can do for this friend of yours. Cow for show off or what?.
Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by Logobenz3: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
nams77:
Na the community you wan feed? I have two of my guys there, i can link you up. One is a reputable nairaland car guru
kingreign ba wink
Re: I Need Help From Anybody In Uyo by Sleevia: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
czarina:
Why don't you buy other things. Maybe provisions/packaged food stuff in bulk instead of a cow they may need to eat in a hurry or eat within a period.

Just a suggestion
yeah, thanks. Someone also suggested this... Well, the idea was to buy it so that he can share within his family (extended mostly) because he is like the head of the family since God elevated him financially above others. And due to the fact that it is a festive period, I thought it would be a good idea.

I think I will go with your advice and break it down to A goat and foodstuff (bag of rice and other things that will serve their home beyond the festive period)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. / Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) / Go For DNA Of You Kids Now- Read Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.