Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) (98616 Views)

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / 7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2020
True....Nissan tops the list...that car dealt with me shaaaa

1 Like

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
georgeiyke009:

3k ke? Thats a fake part. The original should not be less than 10 to 15k.
I don't argue with you but I am very sure sure the person would have discarded the car since because he's a civil servant

1 Like

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
na to avoid nissan sha

1 Like

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
UncutSk:
na to avoid nissan sha

Nissan� that car death with me years ago!
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by IjawAboki007: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Grandpatron, I have budgeted 1.5m - 2m for my first car. Please kindly suggest a car for me with low fuel consumption with parts that can be accessible if any issue arises.

Merci!
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by teyokensax: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
IjawAboki007:
Grandpatron, I have budgeted 1.5m - 2m for my first car. Please kindly suggest a car for me with low fuel consumption with parts that can be accessible if any issue arises.

Merci!
kia Optima 2011
Honda crv 2008
Toyota avensis 2010
Honda odyssey 2006
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Kokomo: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
teyokensax:
kia Optima 2011
Honda crv 2008
Toyota avensis 2010
Honda odyssey 2006

Try the avensis
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
helixmanager:

You lied! Nissan never discontinued Murano.... you accused people of not doing research yet you’re guilty of it.

I currently use a 2015 Nissan Murano with no issues, those issues were with old model Nissan Murano.

You’re generalizing and misinforming the public.
Murano dey give rano headache, dead car product. So deceiving yourself and run
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by realakram: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello Guys abeg is Acura MDX 2008 a good ride to buy ?
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
mu2sa2:
Unfortunately most naija people hardly do any research before buying used cars. A person would just tell a car dealer to get him a "neat, grade 1 tokumbo direct", without bothering to do even simple Vin check on the car. Even on YouTube you will see car gurus like Scotty Kilmer giving useful car tips, but naija people wont give a damn. I know a man who bought Nissan Murano jeep and never enjoyed that car at all. I dont know the millions he wasted on the damn thing, but he wouldn't have bought it in the first place if he had done a little research. From the agony the man went through, I almost concluded that Nissan Murano must be among the worst cars ever made. Later I got to know that the issue with nissan murano had to do with the problematic CVT transmission. Infact because of the issue with the transmission nissan discontinued a particular murano model, but people were ignorantly buying its tokumbo here as graded.
An insightful post.
Scotty Kilmer on YTube.

NOTE:
"Tokunbo" NOT Tokumbo (sic).

Okun = ('Sea' in Yoruba).

"Tokunbo" = (From overseas).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.