Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her (686 Views)

I Need A God Fear And Matured Girl For A Serious Relationship. / How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere / Fear And Loneliness - A Dangerous Combination That Debar Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her by Oluwateledemi: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Most guys find it very difficult toapproach a lady and same with ladies, yes i mean ladies, this days ladies even approach guys, and for me there is noting bad in it, if love exist there is no going back.
Sometimes ago am in your shoes,i find it difficult to approach anytime have made up my mind to approach a girl, then so manythoughts runs through my mind like, Will she date me, she may not agree, am i the best guy forher, she may be engaged and somany things.
I know you are passing through the same thing, DID I HEAR YOU SAY AM ASHAMED, its nothing to be ashamed of, to every problem solution thus exist.
Its very easy to conquer that fear, Yes!!! i mean E-A-S-Y, sometimes you see your friend approaching a girl very Bold, youjust keep asking yourself questions like Is he Handsome than i do? Was he thought that at Home? No he started from somewhere, you need to be determined, Build your self esteem, I'ts like a flame that should gradually spread like a brush fire from inside and out. When you develop self esteem, you take control of our mission, values and discipline. Self esteembrings about self improvement, true assessment, and determination..
Be positive. Be contented and happy. Be appreciative. Never miss an opportunity to compliment someone.. Believe youcan do it and Once you are determined, You can do it yes you can, Have a High esteem andbe strong, just go staight and not Zigzag manner.
http://livebetalife..Com/2012/10/conquer-your-fear-and-approach-himher.html

(1) (Reply)

Friends In Abuja Around Wuse,gwarinpa,kubwa Axis,pls I Nid 2 Meet New Pple!! / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship/marriage. / I Need New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.