Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Is Reading The Quran In Other Languages Rewarding/acceptable? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Reading The Quran In Other Languages Rewarding/acceptable? (254 Views)

Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Reading The Quran In Other Languages Rewarding/acceptable? by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Good morning Muslim faithful, please i will like to know if reading/reciting the Quran in other languages other than Arabic acceptable/rewarding. Like for example i was given a prayer by my Sheik which involves reading of Suratul Yaasin but i am not fluent in reading the Quran in Arabic and i have a Arabic-English Quran, can i possibly read the Suratul Yaasin in English? Will i get the same result/rewards as reading it in Arabic? Kindly enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Is Reading The Quran In Other Languages Rewarding/acceptable? by sulasa07(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Of course there are rewards but it cannot be as effective and more rewarding as Arabic especially the prayer parts.ALLAHU A'lam

(1) (Reply)

Why Pray? What Is The Point Of Prayer When God Knows The Future..? / 500 Clerics Storm Abuja For The Grand Finale Of 40-days Of Deliverance Prayer Fo / Demon-Filled Man Mocks, Slaps 'Powerless' Charismatic Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.